Scorch Hero: Mitsuko(Introduction)

"Hi! I'm Mitsuko Sasaki. I'm here to tell you the story of how I became the greatest Fire and lightning, or Scorch, hero of all time. This might sound excessive, does it? Well, most people in Japan call me that. Haha, people of Japan are adorable. Some people wonder if I'm an actual werewolf. Turns out, I can just transform into one. I'll explain how later on. Well, to explain my family, I have an older brother, Masato, who's quirk is Scorch as well. He's older than me by 4 ½ years. I have a dad, Mikio. You might know my brother... He's one of my colleagues in my agency. I'm currently 22 years old. The story I'm going to explain to you now, is when I and my friends were 15-18 years old. I hope you enjoy my story!" exclaimed Mitsuko, the main character.

                                                                         Roughly 7-8 years ago....

                       As I wandered the city, Mustafu, Japan, alongside my best friends, Mai, Harumi, Manami, Kiyomi, and Naomi, as we discussed about what High School we planned on attending.

    "Ahhh, I really want to go to UA! Man, I heard that All Might- Mitsuko!!" shouted my best friends in unison.

    "What?! What's gotten you guys to actually stop rambling about life? Man, whatever did is amazing- Oh no.", I said as I started blushing a bright crimson.

It was my crush, Satoshi. I've only talked to him a few times. I really needed Masahiro right now, as he is the only person in our group to be close enough to Satoshi to start a comfortable conversation. Ugh, What do I do or say?? He looked so comfortable talking to his friends.. He might feel uncomfortable if I talk to him.. Oh no! He's getting closer !!

"Oh hey Mitsuko! What's up? We haven't talked in forever! Are you and your friends free on Saturday?" asked Satoshi.

Oh my god. Satoshi just talked to me. HE also just asked me if I was free on Saturday. Oh my lord what do I do!!!

"Um, Yeah we are free on Saturday. Where do you guys want to go?" asked calmly Naomi.

"Hey what about this, why don't you guys decide where and what time? It's been awhile since we last hanged out. Mitsuko, you have my number right? Call me when you are done deciding. Anyway, we're looking forward to Saturday.", Satoshi says to me and winks at me as he and his friends leave.

"OMG MITSUKO!! He just asked us to go somewhere on Saturday with him!! He also just winked at you!! He totally likes you!!!" exclaimed Kiyomi.

"Man, you should've asked who else was coming. I find it amazing that your crush is friends with ours.", Mai said amazed.

"Whatever, but what should we do? Like where should we go?" asked Manami.

"Hmmm, what about the movies?" asked Harumi.

"No, too classic. Maybe the mall?" I wondered.

"Dumbo, that's way more classic than the movies. What about the local amusement park? We barely go to it anymore." , recommended Harumi.

Everyone turned to each other and nodded. Guess we are going to the amusement park. Suddenly, I stopped moving. I felt paralyzed. I tried to talk. I couldn't move my mouth. I couldn't move my body. I just stood there. In one place, not moving at all. My friends looked around to see what stunned me. Then, Mai and Kiyomi notice a figure standing in the alley. They go check while the rest stay with me. I was scared. I tried moving but, I only felt pain. BLAST!  I heard a loud blast behind me. I tried moving again. I can move! I turn around as fast as I can to look in the alley. Kiyomi and Mai aren't hurt are they? No. No. No no no ! It can't be..

I couldn't believe my eyes. A villain... just hurt my friends. I couldn't see who hurt them. Great anger filled me. I walk faster in the alley. Then, I see a werewolf. A werewolf villain? That exists? Whatever that's not the point.

"Mitsuko no! Don't go! He's too- AARGH- strong! Guys, stop her!" yelled Mai and Kiyomi in pain.

Suddenly, I felt my eyes change color. I and the werewolf made eye contact. My eyes are yellow now?? Did he mark me? Did I just get marked by a random werewolf? Forget about this, I need to get revenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS for reading the first part! Hope you enjoyed this part! If you enjoyed part 1, stay tuned for part 2! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------