Universe One...Unknown Number

We were best friends...
No like brothers.
No one could separate us apart.
Until, someone changed that.

I was in the living room watching Taehyung play Overwatch with Jungkook until Tae's phone went off.
"Tae!~ you got a text may I please have entrance to your phone your highness"
I tease my big bro.
He just rolls his eyes and smirks as Jungkook laughs at my stupidity.
"Yes you may you muggle"
Tae responds.
I pick up Tae's phone.
It's a text from Namjoon.

Nam: Come to my place at around 6:00PM. With JK and Y/N. If, you don't. I will kill you.

"Tae?..." I said looking at him slowly Tae moves his ear closer to me as his eyes are still glued on the screen.

"Joonie texted and said he wants us to go to his place at 6:00PM"
Taehyung let out a sigh as Jungkook does a little victory dance because he beat him once again.
Tae then takes his phone from my hands quickly texting Namjoon back.
I grab my phone, standing up and head to my room to get ready cause knowing Taehyung he said yes to Namjoon.

20 Minutes Later...

We make it to Namjoon's house. Taehyung, Jungkook and Me all get out of the car and head for the front door.
The door swings open as Taehyung and Jungkook get tackled by a slightly intoxicated energetic Hobi.
"Come on guys were gonna have a LIT night!" Says Hobi as he drags the two inside.
"Hobi please don't EVER fucking say 'lit' again" Suga says as he takes a sip of his beer.
"Oh Suga don't be a fucking party pooper all night" Hobi said while lightly punching his arm.
I scan the room to see who's all here. Namjoon, Suga, Hoseok, Jungkook Taehyung, Seokjin and...wait where is Jimin?.

'Maybe he's in the bathroom? Or he's running late?' I think to myself I try not to think about it to hard, so I go and see what Taehyung and Hoseok are doing.

"HOBI HYUNG SHOT HIM! ON YOUR LEFT! Taehyung says as his character jumps over a large crate and shoots another player.

" TAEHYUNG I NEED BACKUP!" Hoseok says as his character gets shot and falls to the ground.

" UGH Hyung you're terrible at Fortnite" Taehyung says as he starts to revive Hobi's character.

"Well sor-" Hoseok gets cut off by Namjoon lightly hitting his glass with a spoon to make a dinging sound.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!"