The Keys To Love Making (Nathan Sykes One Shot)

I was having a pretty relaxing day since it was my day off from work. While Nathan was working at the new in home studio we had built in our home I was cleaning up around the house. I ended up making breakfast and took some to Nath and the boys while they were working.

"Thanks Brandi!" They all said in unison.

"Yeah Baby thank you so much. I love you." Nathan says as he pecks my lips smiling.

"You're welcome guys. I love you too Nath. Now eat then you can work more."

After breakfast I went about my day doing light cleaning and then shopping with Nareesha, Casey, Kelsey and Kierra. (The other wives).

I came home from shopping, lunch and a walk in the park and decided to watch some TV. Honestly there wasn't much on so I checked Twitter and Tumblr. I saw how many tweets were popping up about Nathan's newest selfie on his piano being all sexy like usual. I swear it was like yesterday that I was a fan going crazy over his selfies. We had been married 5 years now.

Looking at the picture of him on the piano oh goodness I could see why the fan base was going nuts, he looked so sexy. He had those smoldering eyes with a sexy but sweet grin. He knew what he did to those girls and he knew what he did to me. He wasn't conceited but that man could be a little cocky but not overly so. He liked driving all the girls crazy though. I thought it was funny but I knew what it felt like to be on the other side with the frustration of not being able to touch him before we met. Obviously now he knew I loved him and thought he was sexy he was my husband.

Looking at the picture I got an idea. I headed upstairs to take a shower. I shaved, did my hair and makeup and got into the lingerie that I bought today. It was red lace cheekster panties with a matching bra. It was his favorite color so I knew he'd like it. I put lotion and perfume on and then put on the red silk robe he bought for our recent anniversary and headed downstairs and into the studio.

I knew the guys would all be gone by now since it was in the evening. I walked up behind him as he was playing the piano. The concentrated look on his face was so cute plus the way he was immersed in the music was amazing. There was no doubt this was his first love and passion.
I walked up and sat beside him on the bench. He turned and smiled.

"Hi love."

"Hi...I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Not at all. You never disturb me." He looked down and saw the robe. "I see you have on your anniversary gift. Do you like it"
"I love it of course. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah? What is it?" He looked curious.

I stood up and then untied my robe and let it drop to the floor.

His mouth dropped but quickly went into a smirk. He grabbed my hand and pulled me against him as he kissed up my arms and my stomach. "You are so beautiful Brandi. God I love you!"

He stood up and pulled me against him kissing me with a deep passion. His hands ran over my body until he came to my ass. He grabbed it and then gave it a little smack. I moaned and giggled through our kisses.

He turned me around my back now facing the piano. He lifted me on top of the piano. My thigh slid on the keys then my foot making a sound like wind chimes. I sighed as he began to make a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach and caressing my legs. Suddenly his kisses end right below my belly button and he looks at me. His stare made my heart pound and I bit my lip. He takes his hand down to my left ankle and runs it all the way up slowly to my thigh and then ending on my hip. He goes over to my right ankle and takes his hand up it just like the other but he goes back down and makes small kisses and licks all the way up ending at my inner thigh.

He snaked his arm around my waist and pressed his forehead against mine looking into my eyes. "I fucking love you so much Brandi. I'm so glad you married me. Don't ever leave me please."

"Nathan, baby I would never leave you and I fucking love you too. More than you know."

He looked at me a moment then kissed me passionately and grabbed my panties. I lifted myself up knowing what he wanted and he slipped them off. Next he snapped my bra off and then immediately locked his mouth on my clit. I gasped in instant pleasure. He sucked and licked me so good as my body arched into his mouth as I leaned back. His hands kneading my breasts watching me moan for him. "Oh god Nath yes! That feels so good! Yes! I'm so close!"

He stopped immediately. I sighed in frustration but I knew he loved to tease me. He also liked giving pleasure all the time too. He licked his lips as he came up and whispered into my ear. "You look so beautiful like this. Open for me and breathing hard with your skin flushed. I love what I do to you."

I smirk. "I know baby."

"I love what you make me feel too more." He takes his shirt off and then I undo his belt and pants as he slides them off revealing how I made him feel. I take my hand down his chest and further down. I take him in my hand and start stroking him. He moans and throws his head back a little. I speed up and I feel him pulsating in my hand. He stops me and takes my hand up his chest and rests it over his heart. "This is what I love. You make my heart beat like this all the time. You are my love."

He smiles and I smile back. He was the most wonderful man I've ever met. He wasn't always touchy feely when it came to romance but other times like this he was the most romantic person ever.

He takes me and kisses me again running his hand through my hair. Suddenly I feel him enter me. I gasp getting used to his size. It always got me. I loved it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed every once in a while as he plunged in and out of me. "Ahhhhh Brandi oh god! You feel amazing. So wet and tight like always. He groans in the nook of my neck and then places kisses down it.

He speeds up but not pounding too hard. "Nathan baby, I want you to cum inside me, please."

"Then I need you to cum with me baby yeah?" He sets a steady rhythm and goes deep. He knew how to drive me crazy. I thrust my hips forward meeting his and he moans. "You like when I do that Nath, huh?"

"Oh god yes!" He says trying to hold back a loud moan.
I thrust against him again and then swirl my hips and holding his still for a moment. I moan with more intensity as he hits my gspot over and over. I let go of his hips and he drives forward harder and deeper. I can feel myself being driven over the edge.
"Nathan! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!"

"Yes! Cum with me baby! Cum on me please!"

I wrap my arms underneath his arms and hold onto his back and shoulders tight as we both cum with each other. I come undone and start convulsing under his thrusts, kisses, and touch. He moans and groans as he fills me up feeling me throb around him. He sighs pressing his lips against mine and pressing his cheek on mine. I feel our sweat mixing together and I sigh.
"Oh my god love! How is it you can take my breath away with either a fantastic shag or just your touch?"

I giggle. "I don't know but you do the same you know."

He smiles and ends up pulling out of me and I open my eyes and see him walk over to the side of the studio and gets two blankets. "Sorry love, I wanted to get a blanket."

He comes back over and I scoot over as he lies down the first one and then he climbs up on the piano with me and throws the blanket over us as he pulls me against his chest holding me. I look up at him. "I really do love you so much Nathan. I never would have thought that I could get so lucky to have you."

"Oi please love it's I who am lucky. You let me in and for some crazy reason you loved me back when I didn't think I would ever find the real thing."

"I guess we are both lucky then huh?"

"Yes I say we are." He kisses my forehead.
"Should we go lay in bed instead? I don't want to completely ruin your piano."

He laughs. "No I like this. You right here." He pulls me closer and holds me. We didn't say much more just feeling the love and comfort with each other.

Although before I ended up falling asleep in his arms I couldn't help but smile thinking about all the guys and others who would be in this studio around the piano not knowing we just made amazing, passionate, sweaty love all over it.