Best Morning In A Long Time

“What are you doing?” grumbled a sleepy Sousuke as he was woken up from the rustling of clothes and the clattering of hangers caused by his red-haired beauty. While waiting for his reply, Sousuke cracked his neck and took a short look at the black alarm clock on their bedside table, hands automatically reaching out for the breath mints he kept in the drawer. As he felt the cooling sensation of the mint, he noticed that it was 9.06 in the morning, the usual timing for Rin to start prepping for his university classes since he was taking a break from competitive swimming recently.

“Looking for a shirt! Have you seen the teal one that you had for the longest time? I want to wear that out today.” Rin gave a half-hearted reply as he continued his search for the missing shirt in an oversized tank that would most probably belong to Sousuke as the arm holes were definitely far too loose for him, giving him glimpses of the redhead’s smooth pale skin.

When Rin was still unable to find it after going through the piles of clothing in his boyfriend’s closet for a couple more minutes, impatience got the better of him and he huffed in a defeated manner before he slumped back on to the side of the bed, nuzzling the back of his head next to the curled figure of his teal-eyed lover.

Rin has always been quite the whiny child since young and contrary to popular belief, even after growing up, leading a strong swimming team during high school and traveling alone to various countries, he was still unable to shake this little quirk of his off, at least not around Sousuke who deems it as endearing as the rest of his existence.

Musing quietly to himself, Sousuke rubbed away the remaining sleepiness in his eyes, pulling himself away from the warmth of the duvets to sit on the floor behind Rin. Sensing the warmth radiating from the strong built of his childhood playmate, Rin’s back leaned back into solid bare chest naturally, silently pouting to himself and refusing to continue searching for the mentioned piece of clothing.

“It might be in the basket on top of the closet.” Trying hard and failing harder at preventing himself from yawning, Sousuke pointed to the white rattan basket lying inconspicuously above their shared cupboard, wiggling ever so slightly so that Rin could lean in closer. The red strands tickled Sousuke’s exposed collarbone as Rin tilted his head up while folding his knees to his chest, readying himself to stand up.

With a small noise from the effort made to leave the welcoming heat, Rin stood up and walked to the cupboard, unknowingly treating Sousuke to a clear view of the outline of his taut ass barely concealed by the tank and the smoothness of his toned legs. As his eyes focused on the rattan basket Rin stood on his tiptoes to reach it, pale fingers barely touching the edge of the basket.

Unsurprisingly, Sousuke’s eyes widened when Rin’s arm reached up. The hem of the tank was now hiked up dangerously above Rin’s perfectly sculpted hips, thus exposing the bottom part of his butt cheeks, which also indicated that his lover was going commando under that revealing tank. 

Feeling his manhood twitch in anticipation, the raven-haired swimmer stealthily made his way to the oblivious boy in front of him, tongue darting out to lick at dry lips and teal eyes glinting with mischief as he sees him still trying hard to pull the edge of the basket.

“Sousu-Ah!” Rin was about to ask for help when he felt a large hand grope his inner thigh. Before he could ask what the intention was, he feels warm breath fanning at the back of his neck, forcing his eyes closed and the words to remain unspoken. That place has always been really sensitive and Sousuke knows it, heck- he abuses that information on most days.

“Just what do you think you’re wearing, Rin.” lowering the pitch of his voice with ulterior motive, Sousuke all but whispers into Rin’s slowly reddening ear.