Handsome huh?

"Wait up, You really handsome Jerk!.." Asta called out, Wondering why he says that out of the blue. As Yuno came to a stop,  Asta Examined his best friend in a way he never thought he would examine anyone. His high cheekbones, His soft jet-Black mane, His emerald green eyes glowing in the reflection of the sun,And his toned muscles.  Oh man... A tomato red blush crept all around his face. "We're rivals. You know that right? Why should I wait for a more handsome jerk to get ahed?" Yuno smirked.
Asta felt his face turn deep crimson. "H-Handsome? Me? H-Huh?"  He looked away in embarrassment. "Your the handsome jerk, not me!" Tumors eyes widened. "Sorry for not noticing...that you felt this way." What is he talking about? Loving your "brother," is normal. But this feels...diffrent. Asia's eyes wept for the first time as he realized why he felt a deep pain strike his heart every time Yuno ignored him. "You ripped my heart out..." Asta mumbled inexplicably. "What?" Yuno furrowed his brows.
"I SAID, U RIPPED MY HEART OUT, YOU STUPID GORGEOUS JERK! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS? GO TO HELL." Oh... Yuno thought with a loving grin.
"No I'm not...I'm just teasing you because...um..." Why did he tease Asta? Instinct finally takes over. "I-I... I like you, Asta. I want you..."