Thanksgiving Letter For MatPat and Stephanie

Dear MatPat and Stephanie,

Thank you so much for everything that you do! You guys are amazing and ate the best YouTubers in the world! I have been watching you guys since the first Stanley Parable livestream in February, so I've been watching you guys technically all of 2017. That was one of the best decisions on my life. You two alone have changed my life forever. One special thing is that I got mentioned on the streams twice. One was in the TJOC part 4 stream, where MatPat said my goodbye message (I said "Tomorrow is another day") and then again last night, I donated to super chat for the Try Not To Laugh video suggestions, and Stephanie said my name when y'all were thanking people. I just want to say, thank YOU for letting me meet other theorists on Twitter and connecting us together. You two have liked a couple of my tweets which make me  happy every time. Also, thanks for that comment Stephanie! (It was from June. That screenshot is old btw)

Sorry, I was getting a little off track for a second

Sorry, I was getting a little off track for a second. Heh, I'll just continue.

Anyway, my life is forever changed. Thank. Even though I started watching the channel earlier this year I have learned a lot over the past year. Your 3 channels are my FAVORITE YouTube channels because you put so much effort into your content, which of course, is what audiences look for, and you are funny! You care so much about all of us theorists and you connect us as an internet community.Both of you are positive, entertaining, dedicated to your fans, funny, and more. That's what I look for to like. When I saw you guys stream for the first time, you exceeded my expectations!You make me smile and take me out of dark times in my life. When I had tooth surgery a couple of month ago (end of July), when I was in a lot of pain and was so out of everything, I turned to you guys to make me happy.I have the Game Theory and Film Theory shirts and I wear them everywhere! I made 3 videos about you guys so far. I have a playlist on my channel with all of them in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuvVXYNIvY&list=PLVJT6e0rCdPQ-if0PI5naCBZlA23Zl5Ls

I also made a series on my channel called GTLiveHungerGames. Season one is over, so season two is coming very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVJT6e0rCdPQZKL4G6SAD7uWRZGHhg8rw

Again off track. (Why Tristen? Just why? What's with the shameless self promotion? Get a grip girl.) You know what, I've said too much already. Happy Thanksgiving from my family, to yours. Also happy thanksgiving from my two CatPat's OJ and Oliver. I'm also thankful for Jason and Chris.

From,

Tristen_Singer