My name is Rebecca...

This is the first ever story I've written, sorry won't be amazing but I have tried, I hope you enjoy ! Boys names are inspired by my favourite stories on here, the "Good girls, bad boys" series, 3 main boy characters. Comment wether you like and think I should continue.

Today was gonna like any other day, or so I thought.

I wake up, cursing that I did, I hate my life I really do, see I've been bullied since I was 5 years old, but I don't know why, no one ever said, it is the question I repeat in my head everyday, why me? I wasn't ugly or poor or dumb, I was the opposite of all of them, and I think of myself as a nice person, that's what makes it even harder to understand. It's just me and my dad, he's never around so I have no one to talk to, I just go to school, try my best to ignore any jokes or insults about me, get beaten up at least twice a day by the girls football team, yeah girls, I'm not being sexist but aren't the girls supposed to be nicer? and boys after that. I drive home in my neon blue Porsche and wonder what it'd be like to be normal and liked. That's what usually happens.

I drive to school, after picking out a plain outfit, what's the point in wearing nice clothes if they're gonna get destroyed ? I walk into school and the first thing that happens... I get shoved into a locker by the boys football team, then being pushed, and then me falling head first into the ground, then right in my ears, both sides people are holding alarms next to my ears, yeah they never cease to amaze me at their random new bully ideas. My head is dizzy, my eyes have blurred, and my ears have started ringing, wow new record all 3 this time.
I start hearing shouting and the noise of punching, I'm confused I'm not being hit? Who is? I look up to see 3 guys, I have never seen in my life, all at least 6 foot, EXTREMELY hot, 1 looking more athletic that the others and bigger and brown haired, the other 2 look very skinny but definitely fit, one with blonde hair and one with black, after I focus and stop staring at them I realised then the noises had stopped and I look up to see only them standing with all the football team lying on the floor occasionally grunting, the mystery boys staring at me with upset expressions, the big brown haired one says: "hey, are you okay??? Them assholes shouldn't have done that!! What is wrong with people ?"
The black haired one says: "seriously are you okay?? Can I do anything??!"
The blonde guy just stares at me with the most sad expression.
I croak: "I'm okay I think thanks for defending me, you didn't have to do that, I'm used to it, anyway my names Rebecca, and you?"
Brown haired boy: "The name's Declan, and no you don't deserve that, we did have to help"
Black haired boy: "Hi Rebecca, my name is Bennett, nice to meet you."
Blonde haired boy: "Jordan, and we'd love to be your friends? We're new and by the looks of it your the only good person in this school, would that be okay Rebecca ?"
I say: "I've never had any friends... but I'd love to be yours, promise one thing though please"
They say together: "of course"
I say: "please don't ditch me for anyone, if you want to hang with the popular people go now, and spare me the loss"
Bennett: "We wouldn't!"
Jordan: "Hell nah we wouldn't do that!"
Declan: "Never, wouldn't ditch you for them assholes"
And for the rest of the day they walked me to classes and sat with me at lunchtime, even though people were staring, made me laugh for the the first time ever in school, I had my first ever friends, and I wasn't going to lose them.
That night was the first time I had gone to sleep without a nightmare since nursery.