Nine Years Old (Book 1)

This is my growth as a writer. I still have my first Super Mario story I made when I was nine years old. Warning: the story is awful. The storyline doesn't have a good ending, and the way things are explained is really bad. What would you expect from a nine year old? Now, I am happy to announce, six years later, I am willing to share the story with you. And just you wait. It's cringey and makes you want to cry, but it's okay, after you read it, you will read my new version. It's waaaaay better. Trust me.

Here goes nothing. I'll change nothing. This is exactly how it is in the notebook. Spelling errors and everything.

Chapter 1: red fuzz.
Once in the land of the Mushroom Kingdom there was just a Koopa, Bowser, but Bowser was different from the other Koopas he had a little fuzz of red hair on his head. The other Koopas made fun of him and said "since you have hair you won't beat Mario easily!" Bowser wanted to prove them wrong, so he went to look for Mario. Soon he found him kicking shells at goombas that were charging at him. Bowser noticed the goombas were doing it wrong, they know he could jump high so why would they charge at his feet? Bowser decided that when Mario jumped he would jump as well; that way he could knock him over. "Brilliant!" he said to himself. He slowly walked over to him. Mario had a confused look on his face when he saw Bowser.

Chapter 2: Mario vs puny Bowser
Mario began to run twords him. Bowser knew this was the time to act. Quickly, he ran twords Mario they both jumped and Bowser kicked Mario's red hat off! He couldn't believe what he had just done! Suddenly Mario looked smaller? That didn't bother Bowser, what bothered him is that Mario was stareing at something. As he turned his head he saw that it was a Fire Flower! "Oh no!" thought Bowser "If he gets that I'm DOOMED!!" Bowser ran to snatch it, but it was too late, Mario got it, but didn't use it. Instead he bounced onto Bowser. As soon as he knew it, Bowser was being carried up and thrown off the cliff. Was this Bowser's doom? Or did he have a long and great destiny ahead of him?

Chapter 3: Aliyah
This was not his doom. Soon he found himself in the clutches of another Koopa. He was in the hands of a girl, red shelled, winged Koopa. She said "Hi! I'm Aliyah! That was some fight! I've never seen anybody last that long with Mario! How'd you do it?" she had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. "Brains." Bowser said as he pointed to his head. Aliyah laughed. "My name is Bowser!" he said. "I like your red hair Bowser." she whispered. They landed on the other side of the cliff where Mario couldn't get them. They started lots and lots of conversations. Most of them included his hair. On his birthday they spended alot of time with each other. When they whent out for a walk they were haveing a good time until they say Mario and Luigi standing there crossing their arms. This time Mario did not look confused instead he looked angry.

Chapter 4: NOO!
Aliyah and Bowser were very scared. Mario had brought his brother along, so it was double the trouble. Mario must've thought Bowser was dead so he didn't have to deal with him anymore, but no, he was still alive and (not) ready to fight. "Don't worry Bowser" Aliyah pointed to her head. "Right" Bowser said sounding nervous, he didn't want to mess up in front of her (especily on his B-day). He suddenly had a positive thought "That's right! These bros are going down baby!" Bowser yelled, but just as he knew it Mario was above their heads and landed in the middle of them. It blew Bowser into a giant rock, but sent Aliyah right into the mouth of a hungry chomper! "NOOOOO!!!!" Bowser screamed.

Chapter 5: Dr Magikay
After Bowser screamed he feel uncontios. He felt a hand grab him and push him into the giant rock.
                              🍄    🍄    🍄
"Wake up! Wake up!" said an echoing voice. Bowser opened his eyes to find that a maggikoopa scientist was in front of him. "Bah!" Bowser said sitting up "Who are you?! Where is Aliyah? Is she alive?! Am I alive? Where am I?!" "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down Mr. Redhead" calmed the scientist. "Answer me!" Bowser said in his face. "Ok. First you need to chill out! Second I am Dr. Magikay. Third I don't know who Aliga is..." "It's ALIYAH!" interupted Bowser. "OK Fourth you are in my lab and you are alive." Dr. Magikay said finishing "If you are looking for the other Koopa she's dead." "What!?" Bowser screamed. It was his fault.