one🥀

i entered the coffee shoppe i have always loved while my green and black skirt with lace inside it waved left to right.
it was quite cold outside but that's alright since i had a dark grey sweater tucked in my skirt.

my black high top converse hit the floor as i heard the little bell ring.

i inhaled the wonderful smell of coffee beans,vanilla,and muffins

i also enjoyed the theme it had. possibly 1980's theme.

the walls were splattered with yellow,the floors shimmered with the checkerboard style,the boots were red but some seats were wooden on their own,the lights were light bulbs with the line of electricity being in some type design. whether it be a heart,a star,or a squiggly line,i always loved it.

i expected to see the same face i see everyday when i come in here,but instead i was greeted with a much more..may i say,beautiful girl.

her hair was black and straightened with a little bit of hair falling to her left eye. she had black glasses that matched perfectly with her face structure. her lips were full and round but not too big.

her outfit..well you couldn't see much of it since her yellow barista outfit covered it.

she looked very adorable since she was small but very skinny. her body was perfect. she looked perfect. her little smile was cute too.

my mental completing was cut off as she spoke to me in the most angelic voice i have ever heard.

"hello! my name is Evie,what would you like today?"

she smiled the most beautiful smile i have ever seen in my entire seventeen years of being on this weird planet.

"h-hello..i- u-uhm..ill t-take a d-double ch-chocolate ch-chip f-frappucino..p-please and th-thank you"

"name?"

"p-petal.."

"why petal? is it because you're adorable like petals?"

i immediately blushed and looked down

"i-uhm th-thank you..but n-no it's j-just a name my mom g-gave me.." i lightly laughed

"awe that's cute!" she smiled

i smiled back and then went in my black purse with rose patches all over it.
i pulled out a $5.00 bill and tried giving it to her but she pushed it back.

"you're cute. i'll pay" she winked at me and then left to go make my drink.

i sat down at a booth at the very corner of the coffee shoppe and went on instagram looking at pages of fashion and art until i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i turned around and saw Evie with my drink

"oh! thank you so much!"

"you're welcome,but thank you for coming in my store"

i smiled and before i could get any words out of my mouth,she left.

i blushed lightly and before i took a sip of my drink,i saw something written on it.

"you know,petals are beautiful,but so are you.-182-21-1978 call me,syrup"

i blushed and looked over at her to see her doing the same but then she immediately went back to cleaning.

i finished my drink and before i left,i said

"i'll be sure to text you"

"i'm glad,bye syrup"

i've never smiled that wider in my life

a/n

hello!! i hope you guys liked it :) i enjoyed typing this and i can't wait to add more chapters!! i love you all,it's worth it to keep living. please message me if something is going on. bye bye <3

                                                   -Petal🥀