Bike rides

It was late and I had took a small bike ride to get bread from the store,I was heading home when I saw a small girl with h/l h/c hair flowing behind her as she rode her bike. But something else caught my attention,she was wearing a skirt. I could see her black lace panties. I was staring, and I didn't see the giant rock that I was about to hit, i also didn't notice that I had poped a boner. I had wiped out, she was coming to help,my leg was stuck under the bike, so I tried my best to hide my boner. She looked at me with a concerned expression, she was more beautiful than I imagined. She piked up the bike and saw my boner, she looked away blushing."thanks"I had said, I had gained a new confidence, I needed this girl. She began to walk away, fuck..."what's a pretty girl like you doing riding a bike, you know you could wipe out, I'd hate to see those beautiful e/c eyes full of tears" I said. She looked away blushing almost bright red, "and out at night too, you know how dangerous that is,not to mention, wearing such a slutty outfit on such a cold night. Your place must be far let me take you to my place" She didn't say anything, she just followed me to my apartment. Here we are. You let her go in first. "You have a nice place" she said softly, while walking down a hall, you snuck up behind her and slammed her against the door of your bedroom, pinning her. "Just so you know what name you'll be screaming, it's Niall" I said roughly. I kissed her lightly, then getting rough. I niped the bottom of her lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth a little but not enough, so I took my tongue and prided her mouth open exploring every inch of her mouth, she was a moaning mess already. I pulled away wiping a string of salvia that connected our two mouths with the back of my hand, "wow, your so sensitive" I opened the door letting her in and then shutting the door and locking it. I turned my attention back to the girl "what's your name" I said sternly, "y/n" "well y/n, why don't you do me a favor and get on your knees" she slowly got down on both knees and looked up at me with big indecent eyes,"good girl" I said pating her head. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers, I gently pulled her mouth open with my thumb and stuck my cock in it. " your so good at this y/n"I moaned. I grabed the sides of her head gently and began  thrusting in and out of her mouth, I came in her mouth and shut it with my thumb to make sure that she swallowed it."good girl, now get on the bed and spread your legs for daddy"I said in a deap voice. She did as she was told and got on the bed as I did too soon after. I pulled off her skirt and panties in one swift motion, and positioned my cock at her entrance, "you ready " I asked as she shook her head up and down. I began to push in as her face twisted in pain but, it wasn't long after that that she was screaming my name as I thrusted into her as hard as I could, i eventually came on her stomach, while she had came 2 times before me. And for the rest of the night we spent time cuddling.

pyrocynical x reader smuts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara