prologue

Hi I'm Kayla gray I Live in the country with my grandpa and my two older brothers leo and Jay their are twins they are a year older than me. I'm 15 I go to school at wolf high it's our high school and are mascot is a wolf. my best friend since elementary school is ally she is my age but two days older than me we are in the same grade but go to different School because she lives in the city and I had to move to the country with my brothers because our mom died in car acedent when mom had to work extra hours cause it was the day before my b-day and she wanted to get me a present. So our dad blames me and tells me I'm a mistake I wasn't suppose to be here and it's my fault for getting my two brothers taken away because they want to protect me from our dad. My dad is a drunk he abuses like hit, punch, gives me food & water twice a week so I'm basically a stick but I eat at school because that's the only time I'm going to eat. one day my brothers come back home and about a week after they come home are dad decide to go to the bar with his buddy's after they got done drinking an stuff he decided to come home but he decided to drive drunk and got in a car crash with a semi and gets himself killed and the semi driver got a heavy concussion and goes to the hospital. It was to late for our dad. so after that we had to leave our friends that we called family. So we had to leave the city and go to our grandpas house that is in the country.

_______________________________________ (A/N)

I hope you enjoy this book and next won't be chapter 1 it will be characters. I hope you will enjoy this story that I made. This is my first story I will make mistakes and mess ups on writing and stuff so please don't get mad at me if I do make mistakes in this. This is my first book I made I hope you enjoyed it bye!!