Scarlet Archer

Hey guys! Welcome to The Daughter of the Gangleader.

As some of you may know, this is my first book, aka it was written in my baby-years as an author. My English was, in comparison to my English now, not good, my planning, organization, story, technique, everything that creates the author package was lacking or inexistent when I wrote this book lol. If you've read my second book, Fixing Her, you'll notice the difference regarding everything. I have to admit, however, that there's a remarkable difference between the beginning and the end of TDotGL as well that I personally notice much stronger than I wish I did..

TDotGL is currently under review and will be corrected and polished with DIAMOND to my best ability. There are errors, mistakes, irrelevant and forgotten details, the opposite of beginners' luck from four years ago basically, but I'm not telling you this to disappoint you. Quite the opposite actually; to encourage you, because if I didn't believe the story to be good enough to be improved, polished and bettered, I would most likely keep it in my drafts.

The storyline is, unlike lots of stories that I personally am a lil less fond of, unpredictable and not cliché. As the description reads, you might think you've added up two and two, but there's always something waiting around the corner to completely change the equation. Not to get mathematical *reference to my profile bio*, but my point is, I'm a fan of unpredictability, surprises - good and bad when it comes to fiction, unclichefied-cliché-moments (yes I just made up a word to refer to cliché stuff that are twisted and stripped of the uncomfortable-cringe-worthy-cliché, which makes the moment heartwarming - like lots of cliches - but not gag-triggering, like most of those).

The book will contain
• foul language
• some milder sexually mature scenes
• minor trigger-warnings that will be notified

All the characters are made up in my brain, or whatever you wanna call the thing in my head, so it's just a funny coincidence if the names belong to actual people living in this world. They're the product of imagination and should be of yours too, so I won't present a cast, hoping you'll use your imagination and maybe share it with me too :)

The Daughter of the Gangleader is under copyright, so any stealing or copying from the story is punishable by law, which I hope with all my heart won't happen, so please.. do not be a scumbag. No one likes those..

I'm very flattered but do not accept any translations or cooperations, I'm a loner wolf.

I don't deal with negativity, any kind of offensive or rude comment will be deleted, and if messages privately the person will be blocked. There's a big difference between constructive criticism and just complete rudeness, which some people, sadly, can't tell. Feel free to leave a message where you point out grammar or spelling mistakes, and of course, give me some constructive critique.

You're also MORE than welcome to completely destroy my characters' personas, ABSOLUTELY ! I LOVE it when readers put certain characters under a microscope and thoroughly question their whole world. Start hating on the characters I might just as well join you.

I'm going to say it from the beginning of the story so we can both prevent unpleasantness; this story was written to entertain, unlike Fixing Her it has no such meaningful or educational purpose, but its cause of life is to give you a laugh, shed your tears and boil your blood. Anything occurring here is harmless, so if you feel offended by anything in my story, either take it up with me and I'll respond with the same level of respect, or just keep in mind there's no hate or anything negative behind it.