A Christmas Treat

Mewtwo was never one to be social. He was always just in his secured cave, completely locking himself away from the world. Away from all Pokémon. Away from all humans.

He walked to his fireplace, dragging along with him a very thick blanket. He suddenly shivered when a gust of cold air flew in from an open window.

He walked towards it and peeped out, only to find a human playing with some pokémon. He pursed his lips. He hated how both creatures were so noisy, annoying and completely.. weird. Especially on the holidays.

He couldn't understand why humans would try to find decorated eggs during Easter, or why pokémon would just randomly prank each other during April.

But he wouldn't worry about risks of his hideout getting found or him getting tricked at this time of the year.

He closed the window, and making sure it's completely shut, he started walking for the fireplace again.

It was already Christmas, and he was completely sure that everyone was in their own homes with their families and friends, without a single care in the world. He doesn't have anybody, however, so he doesn't have any plans to 'celebrate'.

Using his psychic powers, he ignited a blazing fire out of thin air in his fireplace as he sat down on the couch parallel to it.

He just had the same routine, even after all these years: Just stay in front of the fireplace and try to sleep Christmas over.

He shivered and wrapped the thick blanket tighter around him. He hated the fact that it would be so cold, and that this made his fur stick out when he doesn't notice.

He'd have to brush it down everytime it does, or else he'd look like a Mewtwo-shaped Petaya berry.

He yawned, already feeling a bit drowsy. He lied down in a comfortable position, and fully covered the blanket on himself. As his eyes were about to close-

"MEEWWWTWWOOO!!!"

He groaned, and wrapped the blanket better on him, covering his head. Not her again..

A certain pink pokémon crashed through a window, completely unharmed. She had a magical sphere surrounding her, which disappeared after she crashed.

"Where are youu??"

She called out playfully, giggling. She looked around the room, trying to find her completely opposite counterpart.

"Hmmm... guess he's not here in the room.. Where could he be?" Mew said and giggled when a gust of cold wind hit her face.

Unlike her counterpart, she just loves snow. The way it's so soft and refreshing, the fact that you could do whatever you want with it, and plenty more!

Another cold breeze passed by, and this time, with snow. This landed on Mew's nose, and she sneezed.

..Even though this sometimes poofs up her fur, and chilling her to the bone. She couldn't say that she doesn't like this, it's just that it really gets to her sometimes.

With her tiny hands, she flecked it off, and just giggled.

She saw the fireplace, and immediately dashed for it, completely unaware of the being on the couch.

"Brrr.. It's so cold outside!" She said and stretched out.

She had been playing all day with the pokémon in the Tree of Beginning, and they sure did a good job in tiring her out. It was kind of sad to leave them, but she had more plans for this day with her counterpart.