Bar Fight~ Drunk! MacCready x Fem Reader

"Your boyfriend is in the The Third Rail, by the way." I hear Daisy say as I walk around looking for MacCready.

"Of course he is, but thank you Daisy." I say mumbling the beginning underneath my breath.

"No problem."

•••

I walk into The Third Rail, smelling cheap liquor and that musty radiated-rotten smell.

"Where's MacCready?" I say sighing as I ask Mongolia.

"He's in the back." She says sipping some whiskey.

I walk into the back, seeing a full on drunk MacCready trying to beat up some guy. The other guy was drunk too. MacCready was actually the one being beat up, probably his loud mouth got him in trouble.

"Goddamnit MacCready. Break it up!" I say pulling the guy back.

"What do you want bitch?" He says looking angry at me.

"For you to stop beating up my boyfriend." I say trying to get this guy to back off.

He walks up to me, we're almost nose to nose, he's a lot taller then me so it's almost mouth, to nose.

"Or what?" I can smell the liquor on his breath, he'd probably been drinking for awhile.

"H-hey don't talk to my g-girlfriend like that you ugly mungo!" MacCready says standing up and stuttering on his words. Nope MacCready was the drunk one, this guy knew how to hold his liquor.

I reach for the switchblade in my back pocket.

"Or this will happen." And I stab him in his arm.

"You bitch!" He says as he holds his arm.

MacCready stumbles towards him.

"Back off." MacCready says.

"You're both crazy. A crazy couple." He says as he walks away, holding his wounded arm.

I turn to face MacCready, I must have looked pretty angry because when I looked at him, he looked terrified.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop. Fighting. People. When. You're. Drunk." I say

"I know babe." MacCready says.

"Let's go get a drink." He says after that, he turns his heel and is about to walk towards the bar, until I grab him and pull him away.

"No, you've had too many. Let's go back home." I say dragging him out the door and into the main part of the bar.

•••

We walk out, well more I dragged him out.

"Babe, no.. I wanna gooooo back to the barrr." He says slurring on his words again.

"No." I say sternly as we walk into our room that we rented from Hotel Redford.

"Go to bed." I say pointing to the dirty mattress.

"Only if you go to bed with me." He says with a wink.

"No. No sex, now go to bed." I say as I hear him grunt.

By the time I turn around, he's out cold.

"Maybe in the morning." I whisper to him as I lay down.

•••

It's up to your wild minds to finish the rest in your head ;)

Part 2 smut maybe lol ?

I never wrote smut before so if I did it would be horrible