The visit

*this will be a oneshot unless told otherwise by my supirors(coigh cough CITY COUSIL cough cough)  so yeah.*

Carlos woke up to a strange noise, not the screem of the sunrise, he was used to that.  No.  This sounded like a.... like a... like a door being ripped off its hinges right before someone murders you and your family.  Mabey Cecil was rubbing off on him?  Note to self:  investigate that later.  Well what could it be?  Then it hit him like a street cleaner running at full force.  He quickly shook his boyfriend awake.

"Cecil.  Cecil wake up, we have people at the door."  Cecil got up and began digging through the closet.  While he did that, Carlos slipped on a shirt and pajama pants.  He strinted down the stairs as whoever was knocking kept getting louder.  Thank god the two moved into a house.  Carlos opened the door and his eyes widened.

"Guys!  What are you doing here?"

"Oh sweety, you are so funny!  You invited us over a few months ago remember?  Said something about city counsel or something."  Standin there, was his Mom Maria, his dad George, his older brother Andre, and his little sister Jessibell, and jessibell's twins Cody and Kathrine.  His mom was a short, stout latino woman.  His father was taler, but not by much.  

"Right!  Well come on in."  As he shut the door, he smelled something strong.  He sighed, balling his fasts together like a prayer.

"Thank you."  He whispered, yawning right after.

"Who are you thanking?"  His father asked, looking quite confused at his son.

"The faceless old woman.  She made coffee this morning.  Smells like she didn't put spiders in it today.  Note to self, but out a plate of crackers arranged in a house if possible.  If not, leave a notw saying and thank you anyway."  He grabbed a piece of coal and put an A on the date.  As he threw it back in the fireplace, he waved at the sherriff's police, who were (as per usual)  not so secretly watching them.  They waved back.

"Carlos bro, you know that guys is stalking you right?"  His sister asked, her and the rest of them following him in the kitchen.

"Uh huh."

"Baby why dont you tell the police?!"  His mom asked, scared for her child.

"Oh no mom, they ARE the police."  Carlos set his coffee mug down as he saw the most beautifull thing he ever saw.  Cecil was walking down the stairs, no make up on.  He had on a dress.  The sleeves framed his shoulders then shelled out( if you crochet extra point for you and you win a prize. Tell me what shell means).  It clung to his figure at the middle.  The skirt was shaped like a butter cup would be when turned upside down.  It was a glaxy dress, but it was made from real galaxys, so stars would twinkle and die, planets explode, and  black holes would form (but that was rare for black holes to form on the dress. Only when cecil was extremily angry).  Cecil jumped happily off of the last two steps and smiled. He walked up to his boyfriend and pecked him on the cheek.  Carlos took him by the hand, twirled him, and held him like they were going to dance.

"You look wonderfull Cecil."  Cecil blushed.

"You helped me pick out the dress."  As they were zbout to kiss,  his father cleared his throat.  The two turned around and cecil stood one his toes a little.

"Oh sorry!  I almost forgot we had guests!  Im Cecil!"  He held his hand out with a smile.  George took with a poker face.

"It's nice to see my son settled down with a nice woman, instead of acting on his curiosity.  Bit of a strange name for a girl though, Cecil."  Cecil blinked twice,then smiled.  Then, he giggled.  He waved his hand a few times in front of his face.