Chapter 1: Ruki Ryugasaki meets Sora Shigami, and Samuru Shigami.

In this Chapter Riki isn't born yet, but will be soon, and Ruki makes two new friends.

Ruki's pov:

While I'm sitting in the living room playing with my toys when I heard a knock on the door.

I stood up, and walked over to the door, and tried to open the door but I couldn't reach the door knob.

Then mommy opened the door, and we saw a man standing outside the door with two kids, and one of the kids is still in diapers.

Hi, I'm Genisuka Shigami, can you babysit my two kids for a little bit? Genisuka asked.

Yes, I'll babysit your two kids for a little bit. Mommy said.

Mr. Shigami brought his two kids inside, and sat them on the floor in front of the T.v., and I sat on the floor with with them.

I introduced myself to them, and the older boy told me is name is Sora Shigami, and his little brother's name is Samuru shigami, and he can't talk yet, because he's still 1-year old.

He'll learn to talk eventually, just give him some time. I said.

3 hours later at the hospital:

Riki Ryugasaki was born 15 minutes ago, but his Mommy didn't name him yet.

What did you name him? I asked.

I didn't name him yet, because I can't think a name for him yet. Mommy said.

I saw Samuru take his Pacifier out of his mouth,  wiped it off, and put his pacifier in My baby brothers mouth.

Riki Ryugasaki. Samuru said his first words, and the baby's eyes shined brightly at that name.

He likes that name, so that is his name Riki Ryugasaki. Mommy said.

4 hours later at home:

While me, and Sora are playing with my toys, Samuru played with Riki.

1-YEAR LATER AT THE PARK:

Still Ruki's pov:

While my mom is sitting on a park bench with my baby brother in the stroller in front of her, I played in the sandbox by myself until Sora came to play with me.

Hi Ruki. Sora said.

Hi Sora, where is Samuru? I asked.

He's over there, where your mommy, and baby brother are. Sora said.

Samuru's pov:

When me, my daddy, and my big brother got to the park, the first person I saw is Riki's mommy, so I walked up to her as fast as I could to see Riki.

When I got to Riki's mommy, I looked at Riki in the stroller, and he looked at me with his cute friendly smile, and I smiled back.

Riki started crying, and pulling at his diaper witch means he needs his diaper changed.

I shook his mommy's arm to get her attention, and she looked up from her book at Riki.

I waited patiently while she changed his diaper, then stood up, and walked over to the trash can, while I stayed with Riki.

Before Riki's mommy came back from the trash can, a strange man walked up to Riki, and tried to pick him up, but Riki started screaming, and crying, and the guy dropped Riki, and Riki hit the ground really hard, and I sat next to him with my arms wrapped around him until his mommy running back to us.

What happened? Miss Ryugasaki asked.

A man picked him up, then dropped him when he started crying. I said.

When Riki's mommy picked Riki up, I saw blood on Riki's elbow,  the back of his neck.

Riki is bleeding on his elbow, and the back of his neck. I said.

Riki's mommy looked at his elbow, then the back of his neck, and told me to go get Ruki, and Sora, so I did what I'm told.

Ruki, Sora Riki's mommy wants you both right now. I said.

They both got up, grabbed their buckets, and shovels, and walked over to Riki's, and and and Ruki's mommy.

Mommy is something wrong? Ruki asked.

Yes, your baby brother is hurt, and we have to go home, and Samuru, and Sora are coming with us. Miss Ryugasaki said.

Okay, let's go home. Ruki said.

25 minutes later at the Ryugasaki house:

After miss Ryugasaki cleaned up Riki's wounds, she put two blankets on the floor for us to lay on.

I laid down on the blankets, and Riki laid next to me with his head on my chest, and we fell right to sleep.

THE END OF THIS CUTE CHAPTER.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.