*Seoyeon's pov*

FLASHBACK

"Blood, blood...." I said impatiently as people around me gather around while shocked. They scream when they see me.

What is happening to me ?

Why is everyone run from me ?

And the important question is..... "who am i ?What am I ?" I was shivering . I was scared . "I don't kno-...I don't know....what happened." All I know was crying. "Why am I asking for blood " . I was crying in the middle of the school. Everyone was watching me with a disgusting look on their faces. "I don'-.. I don't care about them ." and I cried and cried.

" Kill her ! " said the man with a deep voice

" She don't belong here ! " a girl said without a sympathy

" She is dangerous and disgusting...!"

" Just kill her !" everyone said it...

Those words kill me. Kill everything inside me. Everyone hate me. A way to make them happy by killing.....me. There is no other way. I was just sat there on my knees and cried out loud like a 4-years-old lost his mom at the shopping mall. Plus, I lost my mom too. My mom had passed away and leave me here all alone in this cruel world. Then, someone said something that made me really really shocked. I wasn't supposed to be like that. I don't want..." Just kill that disgusting VAMPIRE..!" those words kept lingering in my head. And from there, I know that I became a vampire. I kept crying not because I am vampire. I kept crying because I was literally shocked .

END OF THE FLASHBACK

I couldn't forget what just happened a few weeks ago. Those memories keep hunting me and now here I am... on my bed, crying... still confused. I even had a puffy eyes. I can't get out of my room because my stepmother hated my guts too. She just gave me a few packets of blood and told me that I should just drink that. My stepmother wouldn't let me eat. I'm hungry. My stomach kept on growling. I'm just too hungry. I want some food. I can't curse her because even she do anything to me, she still my mom. But I didn't call or make her like my mom.

"If my real mother was still alive, she must be worried about me and give me some food to eat" I said it with a sad eyes. "Eomma, I miss you so much. How could you left me alone ? I'm suffering here thinking all these matters by myself. You said I will live happily, I will be the luckiest girl but you lied. Wae ?!! I'm so sorry because I had a miserable life. You told me to live happily like we were used to but I can't. I can't do what you told me to. That's the only thing I can't obey to you. I'm sorry to be a dirty yet disgusting daughter to a pretty mom like you. I really am. " I cried... again.

Someone knocked on my door. It was my stepmother. The one who make me her child but then I knew she took me because she just want me to be her punchbag. She always drunk at night. I hate it when she's drunk because if she drunk, she will hit me. I already got so many bruises all over my body. But when I turned to a vampire, I can slowly recovered. So I just let her hit me.

" yahhhh ! stop being a crybaby.. do you think people care ? in your dream. Hahahahaha. Who wants to care about you. Such a dirty pers- no no, not a person but a trash !" Yes I can slowly recovered from all the bruises but those words that come out from her dirty mouth. I can't take it anymore. My heart aches so much and the worst part is my heart can't recovered any of those hate words.

"heyy...I put you at some school. So the school start on the first January and I won't sent you to school because I don't want to be in the same car with a monster!! So it's mean that you had to walk alllllllllllllll the way to school. " she said with a smirk on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter one , done !!! this is my first story after all . i'm not sure it this story can reach like how i want . please enjoy it and put this story on your library !!! thank you for reading this book .