Underground

Baekhyun never knew where his roommate Chanyeol went at midnight everyday. Hell, he didn't even know when Chanyeol slept. 

      In a seemingly alternate world, underneath a bar in Seoul, Loey enters the stage, his Epiphone Les Paul in hand playing yet another show for yet another random artist on yet another one of his breaks. At this point no one came for anything but Loey. He was hauntingly beautiful, clad in mostly black, and could disappear into the night on a moment's notice, which he did. He was tall and skinny, with hair that was dyed so often that he never looked the same two weeks in a row. He captivated the audience with his on stage persona, able to sweep pick and tap his way through two minutes of soloing. However, anytime he got off stage he returned to himself. He returned to Chanyeol.

      It was two in the morning, the best time for music. It was unreal, the crowd drunkenly scream singing the lyrics as he played the best he could trying not to mess up, not that he did. He was surrounded by people all day, everyday, but now he gets music. He felt underground, all alone and closed in in the best way possible. Chanyeol was an idol, always busy during promotions and never alone. He never got his space and as much as he loved Baekhyun, he was a handful. Baekhyun needed constant attention, like a small child or a puppy, and it was endearing... sometimes.

     Chanyeol knew what he was getting into when he began to share a room with Baekhyun, but he never knew he would fall in love with him. And he sure as hell never knew that Baekhyun would fall in love with him. But now, Chanyeol disappeared every night and came home smelling like sweat and cigarette smoke. What else could have Baekhyun thought? He never would have thought Chanyeol would cheat.

     So it was then, at two a.m. that Baekhyun followed Chanyeol to his show, and stayed hidden in the crowd. He had five million questions running through his head. Did Chanyeol come here to meet boys? Maybe girls? Did he meet one person everyday or a someone new. Where would they go? Even though Chanyeol tried to be alone, he was captivated. He was entranced by gorgeous, lonesome brunette swaying to the music with a drink in hand. Baekhyun.