Dirty Soliloquy

I awake to this dark room, hands tied to the back of a chair. Where am I? I thought and how did I get here? 

Oh I remember now who we'd come to see, but that was hours over now. How come now it's just me? 

The dark room now became red. It looked like I was in hell. Like some souls have been bled. 
My heart was skipping all types of beats, my skin was sweating, my body rushed with heat. 

Should I scream? Should I cry? I'm all alone in this red room. Am I about to die?! 
But suddenly in front of me, way up high, a wide garage door opens and raises to the sky. Causing the red room to be overwhelmed in white, but there was a shadowy figure there standing in the light.

"Are you ready for salvation?" His deep voice spoke. I wondered who is this in these heels and no shirt? Is this a fucking joke??? 

Suddenly the door came down and the bulbs from the red room started flashing all around. The flickering lights damn near blinded me, but through my squinted eyes I could see exactly who was standing high above me.

"Before the end of this night your voice will be hoarse from my name squealing from your lips. I will now descend down, arch your back, spread your hips."

I gasped and began to tremble. He knew what he wanted. He made it so simple. 
But did he think I was this dense? Did he assume I'd give it up so easily? But who was I kidding? I probably would. It was Prince! And then it hit me and I began to wince. 

The memories all came rushing back to me now. 
Under the club's neon lights, I'd caught his eye while he riffed his guitar to the crowd. 

He eyed me up and down and said, "Hey pretty lady. U wanna get funked like it's 1999?" 
And with no quarrels, I answered like a whore with no morals. "YES! Master of music. Make me scream like when doves cry!" His face was full of intrigue and approval. He looked to the crowd, who also had no scruples. He smirked "Hey girl I think you're talking about something else." 

"I am. Your songs turn me on. They make me melt!" With a lip bite he said "Are you sure you can handle what I've got to give?" I nodded wildly "Yes, Prince help me live!" 

And with that the crowd cheered, some whistled, some jeered. But his eye was on me as if I was the only one there. 

He continued his show and ended with a wink. Soon his bodyguards came over to me and gave me a drink. I waved goodbye to my friends as they led me down the backstage corridor and asked me "can you handle kink?" But by then the liquor kicked in. I could no longer think. My eyes closed and all went black, my body following in sync.

Now I'm in this room that looks like demons worship there, looking up at Prince's tight body and long curly hair. 

On both sides of him, I saw something that caused me fright, two bikini clad girls, their faces covered under sheer black. 

They whined their bodies seductively to the eery music that began to play. They were like sexy ghosts seducing their prey. 

He dives off the platform, into a split and gets up so fluid. And then slithers towards me like a snake ritual with the ancient Druids. 
He crawls right between my legs and takes a whiff. "Mmm I Love the smell of pussy. Your aroma's a mist."

I blush but I'm scared. What did I get myself into? What did I dare? He stood to his feet. His body so petite and his light brown eyes seared right into me.

"You're about to have an outer body experience. I want to fuck you so hard that I reach your soul." 
My mouth dropped to my chest. This man was so bold!