chapter 1

I wake up to my alarm buzzing.
"Alyssa!! Get up" my little sister Hallie said.
"Uuggghhhh"
I got up and started tickling her.
"Ssttooppp" she said laughing.
I stopped tickling her so she could catch her breathe. I was really close to my sister. She was only 6 years old and I was 16, but she was pretty mature for her age and understood me really well. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my hair and put it in two French braids. I decided to where some ripped washed out jeans, a white tank top with a grey cardigan and a flannel around my waist since it was fall.

 I decided to where some ripped washed out jeans, a white tank top with a grey cardigan and a flannel around my waist since it was fall

I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart from the cabinet and shoved it in my mouth. Then i went and brushed my teeth and ran to the door to slip on my high top converse. Kim was on her way to pick me up. Kim has been my bestfriend since I was born because she lives right down the street and our parents were friends when we were born.
Kim~ I'm here bish
Me~ I'm coming
Kim~ hurry your ass up were gonna be late
Me~ ookkkk
I ran outside and yelled to my parents that I was leaving. I got in the car and immediately grabbed the aux cord.
"Why do I always let you pick the music?" Kim asked
"Cause we have the same playlist." I said laughing.
"True true"
We listened to blackbear the whole way to school. When we got there I sighed before going through the front doors. It's Friday. Is all I could think about to keep my motivation up.
I went to my locker with Kim and we started talking about the usual stuff. Then we went off to our first class
"See you at lunch boo" Kim said
"Yup"
*skip to lunch*
Ugghhh I didn't bring anything to eat and the school is serving pizza... AGAIN. I seriously need to look into online classes.
"I'm gonna go wait in line and get some snacks. I forgot my lunch."
"Ok boo, I'll be out at the field." Kim said.
Me and Kim always eat outside on the football field cause nobody else goes out there and its kinda like are hiding spot.
I get in line and just stand there scrolling through social media. I grab what I want and then go to pay. As I go looking through my purse for some money I see an arm reach over and hand the lady 10 bucks. I turn around and see a really hot guy towering over me.
"You didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to" he said simply.
"Well thank you."
"What's your name?" He asked
"Why do you want to know?"
"Cause your cute."
I rolled my eyes and walked away. It was nice of him to pay for my stuff, but he only did it to get into my pants. Fuckboys I swear.
I walk up to Kim and sit down.
"What took so long?"she asked
" some guy played for my meal and he wouldn't leave me alone"
" Who was it?"
" I don't know and I don't really care."
Kim looked at me with a confused face and I have her a look and she understood. It's not the first time it's happened.
" Hey wanna go to Starbucks and then my house after school?" Kim asked
"Yeah sure, got nothing better to do anyways."
"Only one week left in this bish and then we go on break." Kim sighed in relief.
"I know I'm so ready, but knowing our luck it's gonna go by slow as fuck."
" Yeah but at least it's friday."
I just sighed and continued eating. When we were done I threw out my trash and we walked back inside to go to our next class.
When I walked in I sat in the back cause I didn't feel like dealing with teachers today. And just my luck the guy who payed for my lunch walked in and saw me in the back. Of course he walked up to me and sat down.
"What?"
"I'm not a fuckboy" he said
"Only fuckboys say that"
" C'mon just hear me out." He pleaded.
"Fine"
" My name is Grayson. I think your beautiful and should know it. I also wish I could buy you lunch again sometime but maybe not nasty cafeteria food. Say maybe tomorrow?"
I rolled my eyes
"You don't even know my name"
" Yeah yeah I do, it's Alyssa."
"Oh so you stalked me?"
" I didn't stalk you, you just wouldn't tell me so I asked someone."
"Mhm.. sure" I said.
"So is that a yes?"
He was really cute, and I could go for lunch.
"Fine, on one condition"
"What?"
"Its not a date."
"Well what is it then?"
"It's a get together." I state.
"I'm pretty sure it's not a get together if it's just us."
"Fine I'll bring one of my friends and you can bring one of yours."
"Oh like a double date?" He said chuckling.
"Uhh your so stubborn!" I say laughing.
"Fine I'll bring my twin brother Ethan."
"Ok see you tomorrow then?" I ask
"I'll pick you guys up at 2"
And with that he got up and sat by one of his friends. Why did he want to go out with me anyways? I was kinda a nerdy girl that didn't really talk much. I wasn't ugly or fat but I wasn't really popular. By looking at Grayson I could tell he was popular. Mabye it was a bet. Now I feel stupid for agreeing. Now I feel even more stupid for over thinking. Uuggghh.
The bell rings and we can finally go home. When I walk out the door I go to my locker to put a couple books away and feel large arms wrap around me. Grayson.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes. He puts something in my pocket and walks off. I finish putting my stuff away and go outside to see Kim waiting for me in the car.
"Why are you being so damn slow today?" She said laughing at me
"Shut up I got both of us free lunch tomorrow."
She looked at me confused.
"The guy that bought my lunch earlier asked to take me to lunch and I agreed only if you came and he's bringing his twin brother." I explained.
"Umm ok whatever as long as I can spend the night afterwards?!"
"Duh, Of course"
***
"Is he at least cute?" Kim asked me for the 10th time.
I smile and look down blushing
"Very"
"Omg A you like him"
"I do not!!"
"Mhm ok" she says sarcastically
I just roll my eyes as we walk up to Starbucks.

Ok guys so I'm really excited for this book and I actually planned it out so I'm not just winging it😂 but yeah gotta blast. Ily💕
PEACE✌