Mini Comic: Hawkeye Avenges His Sister

Narration – Tiger-Violet and Hawkeye are fighting an akumatized victim named "Reaper" But he appears to have disappeared when fighting the twins...

Tiger Violet – "Where the heck is he!?"

Hawkeye – "Keep a sharp eye out for him."

Tiger Violet – "Pssh, easy for you to sa- "

(Tiger Violet let's out a loud gasp and looks down to see the tip of a knife stained with her blood poking through her chest. She begins to fall when Hawkeye catches her.)

Hawkeye – "LILAC!! Stay with me now please!! You're not gonna die on me!!!!"

(Tiger-Violet coughs up blood and her breathing gets shallow)

Hawkeye- "No, no, no! Come on you'll be fine I- I'll think of something I- I..." (He was barely able to say this without tearing up and crying)

Tiger Violet - "Shhhh, hey don't worry about me..."

(she silences him as she is barely able to keep her eyelids from closing)

Hawkeye – "HOW CAN I NOT WHEN YOU'RE- "

Tiger Violet – "No... Jack... It's ok... (she chuckles) I'll tell mom you said hi..."

Hawkeye – "Don't say that!!! Y-you're gonna be fine!!"

(Tiger-Violet goes to say something, but coughs up more blood.)

Tiger-Violet – "One more thing..."

Hawkeye – "Y-yeah?"

Tiger-Violet – "Kick Reaper's ass for me will ya?"

(And with her final breath, she closes her eyes and her body goes completely limp.)

(Hawkeye places her hand over where she was stabbed and then looks at his hand and sees blood.)

Reaper – "Shame... I was aiming for you but-"

Hawkeye- "Heh... heheheh... HEHEHEH...AHAHAHAHAHAH"

Reaper- "Why are you laughing?" (He begins to look nervous as he feels his sins crawling on his back.)

Hawkeye- "Hey..." (He looks up)

Hawkeye- "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN SHALL WE?!"

End of Comic...