dear diary, my one true friend

Ever felt like in all situations you are belittled but then you think again like nah I need to shut my ass up and stop being a little whiney baby but it is what it is. I usually know what is going on you know. I'm actually smart as hell which is why I get so upset when people just make me feel dumb because I never belittle anyone. The only thing anyone sees though is oh "you changed your attitude" of course I did cause you just made me feel dumb as hell. So anyway let me give you a little hind sight I'm 19 live with my cousin and I have two best friends one is Kassandra who is like my original I should say best friend and the other is Elise and I can definitely say we are close but everyone goes through there you know time of a ruff patch. Well that's kinda like right now. I really don't like that they make me feel slow like stupid so anyway we were just chilling everyone cooling then Kassandra asked me to open up the bottle of wine I get the bottle and she's like you know how to open a cork screw right Im like ignoring her trying to get to it and I see it's not a fucking cork so I'm like it's not a cork but they insist it's a cork so I'm like fuck it I can't open it so I bring it to her and like idk but the whole situation makes a bitch feel dumb and left out like she was in the kitchen earlier talking bout tomorrow we need to do steak I'm ready to eat luxurious again like damn you waiting on me to leave? That's real and I know she is because they told me yesterday they only had two steaks for the two of them. Kind of hurts my feelings like I only wanna be good enough I know they hate I don't help you cooking and cleaning but I do that at work all day these are my only days off I only want to relax. All day at work I'm doing shit make sandwiches or cleaning or some shit. You think I really feel like washing dishes on my day off? Um no sorry but no. Like you ever felt like you can't get nothing right? That's the point I'm at in my life. I literally feel like I can not get ANYTHING RIGHT from my job to my fucking friends. Or not even that like I'm just not good enough and that upset me because being they are older and I'm not they feel as if I should know what and what not to do but I'm only 19 most shit I have down but a lot of things I don't and I'm not afraid to admit that because I'm young like I said just wish everyone else could do the same. Shit kind of sucks when you only really happy at work. Plus with my girls but lately shit has been different but I love them with all of me I just wish I wasn't so sensitive...