THE ENDING OF A BEGINNING

The morning air was frozen, was what I had thought, but the snow falling had proven me false in my ideal. But nonetheless it did not please me in the fact, that I was walking and breathing in negative seven degree air in this December. Now yes the sun was shining but it shed no warmth for it was most times covered in the clouds that loomed above. I was not alone I realized, by the sound of a wrapper of some sorts rustling behind me. I turn around while walking and found a person I knew but it was a regrettable person to run into. 

Trenton a person, or beast from some people's perspective, was known for his  style but most will realize he's not truly original. Today it seems he was wearing a black leather jacket getup, and he looked strained walking in it, not like it wasn't noticeable but with his chattering teeth and the tart wrapper he was like a cat in water.

"Cold enough for you Ponyboy?" I say over my shoulder half chuckling behind my half ski mask.
"Why don't you go to the sewer Penny!" He yells back.
"Sorry, but Penny is your aunt not me!" I yell over my shoulder and start jogging to school.

While I'm jogging I hear the sounds of him cursing at my back, but I pay no heed for he still doesn't know who I am.
Oh my, I completely forgot, I had forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Wilson, I'm the son of a watchmaker (figures) but he is barely known in the town where we had came from, so my parents had to move when I was four, by the time I was eight I had gotten used to moving, and it had felt weird when we had finally found a place where we finally called it home. But it was weird though, for on both sides of our house were foreclosed for some time until they were torn down leaving an even weirder scene from the road. But it did make me feel better about our neighborhood because of all of the foreclosed building that were left crumbling near us were torn down, but the history behind them was also taken with them. The barren landscape left from the torn down buildings reminded me of the town we had been in three moves ago.  Where we had little neighbors but still nice ones, here though it was more rural with plenty of people to prove it but it was still called "the town of Reasil", but the true reason for us being there was the temporary position in a watch making company that had opened up two weeks after, that my father thought would be a permanent position later on but it didn't. So we sold some stuff here and there, to end up here, a town called /Gransin/. Now this place not truly different in looks and architecture from many other villages and towns I have been to, except one thing. The school, but it's about exactly the same as any other school you could find on the continent except one thing, Jessica Moggerty. Auburn hair, perfect body and a wonderful voice but there was one problem and it wasn't her looks, it was her boyfriend,Trenton. Who just also had to be a person who lives on my street (figures). I hadn't realized this fact until he had come down the road in his '98 Impala, wonderful car don't get me wrong but it should never of been painted neon green, like seriously WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? After that I slightly despised him for how he acts with his car, and with Jessica, like he goes out of his way to shoot her down. But what am I suppose to do? I'm 5'9", 160 pound bean stalk compared to Trenton the 7'3", 324 pound, the football team's left end. He's massive but he's not smart, maybe from all of the hits to the noggin. The only thing going for him is how he plays, and how much his parents make, which is the only reason he has possible such a nice car. Now yes, I did kind of want his car but what would I have done with it? Not like I could just freely drive it around or joy ride it. I would have been scared out of my life wondering if people would mess with it. But I truly wouldn't want that car anyways if I truly think about it, because of all the hassle behind fixing it if it broke down and the cost of its insurance, let alone the gas! So all I could do was watch him drive it around and think 'nice car'. But that was before he wrecked it (serves him right), after he tried to show off while I was walking to school one rainy day. He had hydroplaned off the road swerved through a yard and crashed into the principal's /Gremlin/ he was almost expelled but was saved by his parents so he's full day detention until he graduates. Detentions are held in a small room possibly able to hold no more than twenty people, including the teacher, no windows, computer or television. Just desks, ceiling lights and an angry teacher who had to come early because you got detention. Me, I was merrily walking to school making jokes about car wrecks when he'd angrily 'march' around me in school. Now yes I'm mean, but so was he when we first met, he didn't like me being German (but I'm not actually german), and I didn't like him being a spoiled kid. He'd call me Nazi and I called him 'blöd' or even sometimes 'Lausiger Amerikaner' (for those who don't know German blöd-stupid,   Lausiger Amerikaner- lousy American).  But I think it took me more time just to learn German than it did for me to fix a clock. Clocks are easy and they're always fascinatingly beautiful inside. You open it up and the sound of whirling gears and the click of the second hand moving let alone the sounds of the gears starting, stopping, starting and stopping, over and over and over. Goodness, I'm weird, but that might be the only reason I truly like being me. 

But, that's also where I was sadly wrong.