Chapter 1

"Olly hurry!" He screams as I try my best to spray paint the wall with an "Eiffel Tower."

I can hear hard boots slap the pavement as a slight light creep our way.

"Fudge." He whispers and yanks me by my hand, away from the vandalized wall.

As we run down the empty sidewalk, I can hear my heart beating louder than anything.

"Stop!" A man yells as sirens start to fill the once quiet atmosphere.

"Lika." I pant as he pulls me along, faster.

"We're almost there." He quickly responds as we turn sharply on the next street.

His hair whips through the cool night air as he looks for a way to run once a police car races towards us.

"That way!" I yell, pointing to the dark alley about five feet away.

I tighten my grip on the spray can again before we run towards the alley as the cops get closer to us.

"Stop right now!" A woman yelled through a siren horn.

"Don't give up." Malik yells as we run through the pitch black alley.

He quickly stops and lets go of my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask, looking around, trying to see if the cops had made it to us yet.

He bends down and starts to move leaves. I have no idea how he can see what he's doing, let alone find this spot.

His arm yanks up and I hear a slight crack as a small wooden door opens up.

"Get in quick." He rushes out as the door opens more.

I slide in without asking any questions and a few seconds later he enters also.

The door slams shut and he puts a small lock over the dangling handle.

"What is this place?" I ask as I take off my mask, unable to see what was in front of me.