My First day with Yiti

I was not in opinion to keep any dog and so was her mum. After long request and with some force ultimately my daughter, Punma brought a puppy from neighbor paying Rs 1500. It was very white. It was named YiTi representing white tiger. It was a few days with Yiti. One day there was nobody at home when I came from outside. Only Yiti was there inside the home. As I went up stair YiTi also climbed up and came up to the first floor where my room is. When I was going down after changing dress it crawled near down steps. I thought that it would like to remain up or wanted to do something there. Then I went up to roof at second floor Yiti also climbed up. When I wanted to go down it again crawled seeing down stairs to me. I thought he wanted to go to the roof. I went around the roof and it also moved around. When I went down it remained in the upper stair. I failed to understand it. YiTi remained there. I provided some food for him and moved to own business. Later Punma told me that YiTi has learned to go up, but not coming down. I became little sad for not understanding that YiTi was requesting me to carry down with me. He was so innocent and enjoying moving up with me. Had I understood he would double enjoy. 

/��C7�V