Letter #1

Tokyo, March 21st, 2013

Nothing reminds me of you better than the Sakura did. 

All these blooms and how beautiful they are, what else can I ask. If you were here, I can already tell who is the most beautiful of them all. 

My love,

A few years ago we met just right here. You, with your sketchbook, took a sip of a morning coffee. And me, working on a deadline with 2 and a half cup of coffee on the table since the night before. 

Looking all messed up until I see you, my only Sakura. 

I am drowning in those deep brown eyes. Drowning so deep, my darling. I got lost in your eyes.

You were looking at the Sakura, drawing the most beautiful thing you saw that morning. Funny thing is, I was writing a song about the most beautiful thing that I saw that morning too. And guess what, it was about you.

How cheesy you can be, Hyuk. 

Today, I am looking at the Sakura at the very same place we first met. What makes the difference is you were not here with me, not anymore.

I am writing this letter to you. Even though I know you will never receive any. But hopefully, you can always feel my love, anywhere and anytime.

Always,

K. H.

***

lol this is my very first story so please let me know if you like it or no, basically this 'story' is just letters from Hyuk to 'the girl'.

...or maybe the girl would write a letter to Hyuk too? 

no one knows.

(and please be my friend, I'm new here lmaooo)

TS