(1) extra bananas? extra bananas.

*Hi, so chapters have names now. my old friend came up with this one. also, I'm gonna start linking the song I'm listening to when I'm done writing. or a random song that I really like if I didn't listen to music while writing that day. along with a pic, just for fun. (this pic has a reason that I explain when it's relevant to the story. I didn't add a US map for shits and giggles) I just happened to be jamming out to the LoliRock soundtrack when I wrote this so I linked Higher. BTW I have an author's note at the end too that actually talks about the fic.*

(3348 words)

"Move it! Move!!!" A blonde boy shouted as he ran through the halls of the school, pushing everyone that got in his way.

"Fuck you, Noah!" "Ugh, you're such a scum bag!" "Bro, what the fuck!" "Slow down!" Many complaints were shouted at him but he ignored all of them.

He eventually made it to his destination, the school gymnasium, "McClain!!" He shouted as he ran in, seeing the mentioned Cuban boy sitting on the bleachers with his boyfriend and one of their best friends.

Lance turned away from the conversation he was having, "There you are, Noah! Did you bring it?" He sat up quickly, walking to meet the boy in the middle of the room.

Noah nodded, "Yeah, it's right here." He started digging through his bag, "Somewhere in here..."

Lance rolled his eyes, "Take your time."

Noah smiled as he pulled a folder out of his bag, "Here! Thanks again, I got an A!" He handed Lance the folder, "I was afraid you'd leave before I caught up to you, I knew you'd need your notes for the project."

Lance shrugged with a smile, taking the folder, "Nope, I was just waiting here with Pidge and Keith. None of us take the bus."

Noah nodded, "Thanks again, you just saved my ass. Mrs. Bennett was about to kick me out of the class. I didn't even know they could do that."

"Well, Latin is an advanced class. You have to keep up advanced work and advanced grades if you want to stay in the class. I'm only in it because I already speak Spanish." Lance giggled a bit, "Maybe you should be in Spanish instead though."

"No, I can handle it!" Noah shook his head, "I just need to remember to do my homework. Speaking of Spanish. Are you celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Isn't that a Spanish holiday?"

Lance laughed, "No. That's a Mexican holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army's 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War. In Mexico, it's a small holiday, but in America, it's turned into a day to celebrate Mexican culture and heritage. Especially in areas with a high Mexican population. But I'm not Mexican, I'm Cuban."

Noah seemed a bit confused, "Hm.. Alright. I guess that makes sense. Whatever, I'll see you on Monday."

Lance laughed again, "See you." He waved as Noah walked away before walking back to the bleachers.

"Who was that?" Keith asked as Lance sat back down, his eyes watching the blonde boy leave the room.

"Noah Jordan." Lance rolled his eyes, "He's in my Latin class. Sweet as can be, but not the brightest kid. How he ended up in AP Latin is a mystery to me."

Pidge chuckled, looking up from her laptop, "Yeah, he should stick to the sports. He's in my English class, even though he's a Senior and it's a Junior class."

"He's in my English class too, he's taking both levels." Lance sighed, "He failed last year so he's taking extra classes so he can still graduate on time."

Keith nodded, "Oh, that's cool... Is he your friend?"

Lance shook his head, "Hardly. But I do tutor him sometimes." He looked at Keith, "Why do you ask."