Prologue

Dear Diary

After the 21st century, everything had become more oddly and very doubtful to prior that robots have become more consistent then humans, which in my case I have the 23rd great grandfather who is still alive as he's just over 150 years old. He tells me meny fascinating memories and stories he shares with me every time I see him and his invisions what are considered to be old fashioned. "My dear grandchild, my name is Phillip Dowton, I have lived here since I was 19 years old and I have been through a lot, I am widow or whatever you call it. This cat ornament is what my mum gave me when I first moved here and all pictures you see around me are from 1980s and onwards. Your world is much different to mine as to you dear boy there are many precious ornaments in this house. The television or computing, it's all changed. Every building is now turned into unbreakable, waterproof and no loose wires sticking out the walls which is meant that the universe is a wide range of technology that has brought the world into network of  no working people. That haunts me because when your great grandmother passed away six years ago, she used to tell you how brainy you were and you will make a fortune in life".

My grandfather always spoke from the bottom of his heart and was determined to never give up .My grandfather had twelve children but only four remain in his life now due to age or difficulties of health issues. My grandmother died when she 144 years old and she was awarded the oldest women ever lived in the world and the same day , she sadly passed away in her pyjamas whilst we thought she was watching the soaps.

I'm sixteen years old and my name is Philip Dowton Junior, which comes from my grandfather and my father which is awesome. My grandfather has two cats as he calls one call 'Chloe' who is 46 and 'Lucky' another cat who is 47 and they're very healthy and they still have there eye sight and he has a Labrador and he named it 'angel' who is 26 but she is so adorable.

My sister always winds-up the animals and grandad get really angry and he shouts a lot. "Lilly, leave Chloe and lucky alone, if not you will go on the naughty step". Once my grandfather was really angry that he would tell my mum to pick. us due to my sister's behavioural attitude. She sat on sofa where the two cats laid peacefully and she wanted to play, but to make it worse, she screamed whilst tickling the cats. "Leave them alone Lilly, they are too old". She shouted "No, No, No, they are not too old, your just scared". He was getting more annoyed. "Naughty step now. She said something that shouldn't had said. "No Pissoff!". He stood up and grabbed her arm and placed her on the naughty step. "If you come off this step, you won't see grandad again, the animals are extremely old and they live in my house where the rules apply when your here". He pointed at her and he didn't look to be happy. "Your father is on his way and he will not be pleased.

Both of my parents are police officers in high technology outfits and expensive equipment. Knock on the door and father walked in. "Right get your coats and shoes on now, every time we  leave you here, you cannot be trusted, so this is the last time you are staying here." Father rushed in, his after was not happy at all.

My father slowly sat down and held his hand. " your kids have total disrespect for me and what this home is made off, I am very disappointed". He gives grumble after his last word. He points at the picture of his wife. My father was now understanding the reasons why grandad was so stress. Be didn't want to loose the animals too soon because he didn't want to be left alone before he does.

It is now 9:28 at night and I'm ready to go to sleep where my grandad at home in bed too. Who knows what will happen next.

From Philip Dowton Junior.