Just 'Daiki', dammit!

'Hey, Ryou. Look at this' Aomine then reached Sakurai putting an arm on the other's shoulder, showing another volume of magazine featuring his favorite model – Horikita Mai.

‘E-Eh..?’ said Sakurai, whose eating his home made bento. ‘Heh. Do you have a thing for full breasted girls?’ he then makes an interesting face, waiting for an answer. Sakurai in the other hand, just blushed them mumbled something. ‘Huh? I can’t hear you!’ growled Aomine with annoyance.

‘I’m s-sorry! Y-yes she looks great. Sorry’ Aomine just clicked his tongue.  ‘You’re not fun.’ then stood up taking Sakurai’s bento. Sakurai was left shocked –When did he have my bento?

‘I should answer as if I’m a little interested’ Sakurai curse himself while fixing his things. ‘, our conversation would last longer’ he sigh.

Sakurai likes – no. loves Aomine Daiki, the Ace of Touou. It took months for him to confirm his sexual preference. He caught his self just staring at him when his participating with the team, which is rare. Every time he accidently bumps Aomine, his body will have this tingly feeling, and whenever Aomine walks at the locker rooms naked, he can’t even look the tan boy’s body. But he knew even though he can confess his feelings, he will be rejected. Of course, Aomine likes girls – girls with big tits, to be exact. Who would like playing basketball after knowing that one of your team-mate is a gay? – No one of course.

‘Aho!’ Satsuki slap Aomine with his paper fan, earning a death glare. ‘You cow monster’

Satsuki, his childhood friend, and a perfect match for Aomine. Silky skin, beautiful, smart, likes basketball and has a breast – full breasted girls, huh.

---

It’s another day, Wakamatsu being lively, and Sakurai sitting at the bench. Aomine is not here, he’s surely at the rooftop taking afternoon naps and ditching practice.

 ‘Sakkun?’A voice snapped him back to reality. He turns his head to find out that, its Satsuki. The pink haired girl gave him a smile then she walks towards Sakurai.

 ‘Momoi-san, what is it?’ said Sakurai, while picking a ball on the floor. Satsuki then ask him if it’s okay to sit with him. ‘can I ask you something?’ nervousness was hinted ‘Ah, yes. go on’ said Sakurai, who assured him with a smile. – Why is she getting nervous all of a sudden?  

Satsuki took a deep breath, ‘Do you think Aomine likes me?’ whispered the girl.

Eh?

Frozen, while his eyes on the ball his holding. Sakurai couldn’t believe it. – It’s happening. It was a moment where, he doesn’t hear any sound, nothing but his pumping heart.

He can see a dribbling ball, no sound.

a shouting sempai, no sound.

running teammates, no sound.

Do you think Aomine likes me?

Do you think –

‘Sakkun?’

‘E-eh..?’ said the brunette, earning a confused look at the pink haired girl. ‘Ah! I’m sorry, sorry, Momoi-san! I-I heard you.’ He finished it with a nervous laugh.