enjoy

Kihyun isn’t feeling very well today. He actually had so bad day that he feels like he wants to jump out of the fucking window. And when his “friend”, Changkyun, calls him, he doesn’t answer.

Kihyun’s parents aren’t at home for a week, so he decides to go to the wine cabinet. They have so many wine bottles that they can’t see if a few of them are missing. Kihyun doesn’t even think of which bottles he grabs, just takes something and goes to the living room. The pink haired boy hasn’t drunk before, so doesn’t even know how to open a wine bottle. But in some magical way he gets the bottle open. He doesn’t think and just drinks. The red liquid tastes a bit sour and… weird but Kihyun doesn’t care.

After the half of the bottle is gone, he puts it on the table, feeling a bit dizzy. Suddenly the doorbell rings and the boy freezes. Seconds go when he waits for the idiot-who-dares-to-disturb-his-drinking to leave. But the doorbell just rings again and again, and when Kihyun doesn’t get up, the person starts to bang the door.

“Kihyun, for fucks sake, I know you’re there and that your parents aren’t at home so just open the fucking door.” Kihyun jumps little bit when he hears Changkyun’s voice. How the fuck dare he come to his house after everything that happened today?

However, Kihyun gets up when it gets clear that the other boy isn’t leaving.

“What the fuck do you want?” Kihyun asks when he opens the door. Changkyun looks like he has run to his house. His normally so good looking brown hair is being messy. He even pants a little bit.

“You.” Changkyun suddenly says and Kihyun is taken aback. No way, is he joking?

“You just rejected me earlier, what are you talking about?” Kihyun asks confused. The alcohol starts to kick in because he can’t think straight.

“Wait, have you been drinking?” Changkyun asks sounding amused. The pink-haired boy just rolls his eyes, but doesn’t lie.

“A little bit but not much. Why do you care?” Changkyun finds that funny, so he laughs a little bit. Has his laugh sounded always so fucking nice? Kihyun thinks.

“Whatever. And I told you: I want you.” The brunette says and steps inside the house, closing the door behind him.
Kihyun is confused. Is he hallucinating? But when Changkyun suddenly pushes him to the wall and leans on it, his hands on Kihyun both sides, the pink-haired boy doesn’t think he is hallucinating.

“Changkyun, what are you-“

“Oh, shut up.” And that’s when Changkyun smashes his lips on Kihyun’s. First the kiss is soft and slow, like Changkyun is asking the other boy’s permission. And when Kihyun realizes what’s going on, he answers the kiss, putting his hand behind the brown-haired boy’s neck and pulls him closer, deepening the kiss. This is what Kihyun has been waiting for so fucking long.

He feels Changkyun smirking in the kiss and his hands finding their place on his hips. The kiss goes more intensive and both love every second of it until they have to pull out to get some air.

Both boys pants slightly, but Changkyun doesn’t wait too long before he attacks on Kihyun’s soft neck. He kisses and sucks here and there, leaving some marks. Having the other boy’s lips on him makes Kihyun feel like he’s in heaven. You have no idea how much the said boy has dreamed of this moment.

“Let’s go to my bedroom.” Kihyun suggest. He feels the brunette smirking on his neck, still kissing it.

“No.” He says, which makes the older boy confused again. Changkyun doesn’t want it? he thinks but no, he’s wrong. The other boy wants it just as much as he and Kihyun notices it from the other’s eyes when he stops kissing on Kihyun’s neck and looks deeply into his eyes. No words are said when Changkyun grabs Kihyun’s hand and starts leading him to the leather couch. And when the pink-haired boy realizes what the other one is thinking, he feels shocked.