Chapter 1) Joey X Reader

You and Joey were lying in bed together when Joey wraps his hand around your waist. You turn around and look into his deep eyes and he kisses you passionately. You kiss for what seems like hours until he slips his tongue into your mouth, he slides it all around your mouth making you quiver in pleasure when all of a sudden you are shocked because Joey flips you over so you are lying on your back.

He pulls at your pyjama shirt and he tears it off you, your not wearing a bra so your perky breasts spring free, he grabs one, he is firm but gentil. He leans down and teases you by licking your nipple gently flicking over it. You moan 'J-J-J-Joeyyy'. You are overtaken by pleasure and you flip him so you are sitting on his stomach.

You tear of his shirt and lick the outline of his 6 pack. You move back slightly so you are sitting on his penis, you slowly move back and forth you can feel your wetness grow through your pyjama bottoms, Joey likes this so much he moans '(Y-Y-Y/N) Ride me baby, im hard so no need to suck me off just ride my cock like a cowgirl'.

You kneel and remove yours and Joey's bottoms and his cock jumps up and slaps your stomach. You raise yourself ontop of it and lower yourself down forgetting to put on a condom. You move up and down slow at first but as you begin to pick up your speed you ask Joey: 'Joey help me, meet my thrusts fuck me so hard i cant walk'!

With that Joey flips you over and he grabs your knees for support, he pounds into you going faster with every thrust Joey moans '(Y/N)!!' So loud as he cums with his 11th thrust, he cum's inside of you still thrusting knowing you are close to your climax, Within seconds Joey pulls out and quickly puts his mouth over your pussy and with one lick over your clit you cum so hard whilst screaming out 'JOEY TRIBIANI !!!!!!!!'