coup de foudre

NOTE

Well, hello, my lovelies! I see you have graciously clicked on this story and want to give it a chance! I am forever grateful for that wonderful favour. This will be a short story that I hope will not only touch your hearts, but absolutely squeeze the life out of them with its strong and nimble hands. Yes, I really hope it does that, so if you aren't in for some angst, I wouldn't suggest you read this. Of course this isn't a sickening tale, but it will awaken some things within you that you never knew you had. 

Are we ready?

EPIGRAPH

Life was handed

to us in a balance

of pain, gain and

a bit of strain

so don't tire yourself

looking for utter, whole

and complete happiness

all the time in vain  ❞

DEDICATION

This story goes out to the ones who think they had enough with life and with struggling.

Life is meant to break your heart, but that is what makes us stronger after each fall. We get right back up again.

COPYRIGHT

Alright kids, you know the drill. All of this came from my head and used up my energy, therefore making it my property. Unless you're asking for some negative attention, please don't even think of stealing any of these ideas. You sure can be inspired by this story (if that would even be possible), but no copying. Thank you.

[21.12.17] etherealsouls- All Rights Reserved. ©