1

"One bag" I say agitated

"Come on, buy two bags. Come on only £500 more

"One bag." I reply sternly going into his face.

"Ok, ok"

I stuff the stuff in my bag and walk to school like its nothing.

~Homeroom~

"Ok class since this is your last year we are going to be doing partner talks every day as this will now be your regular class room for the next two terms then the last term you'll be doing activities. Now..."

Ms.Suzy drones on pairing up people then I hear my name.

"Cassidy with... You can go with Izzy"

"Do I have to?" I ask clearly annoyed.

"Yes now go sit by her."

I look at Izzy who is in her own little world. Prissy white girl. I hate them types.

I walk over to her and pull out her earphones.

"Your with me Izzy unfortunately." I look at her with my brownish eyes burning into her soul.

" Umm, sorry?"

"YOUR WITH ME ARE YOU DEAF." I shout in her face turning all the heads of the class.

"N-n-n-no I heard you." She whispers.

" Alright class change of plans your english teacher says you must do an assignment entitled ' How Do You Know Your In Love!?'"

I shut my eyes. Do these teachers have to be so sappy always talking about love?

"Love. I think its amazeballs. That feeling it's just so magical. You know? When your far away from your soul mate and you feel like your missing a limb. Maybe everyone has a soul mate. Even you." Izzy says barely making her voice audible.

I thought about what she said about soul mates.

"Love is a complete waste of time so shut that hole in your mouth and don't say that word near me again." I stamp on her foot and walk out the class first as the bell rings.

So what do you guys think...?

Please comment and share it !

Thankssss amazeballings x