1; Flight to paradise

Jackie: "I can't actually believe that we're finally going!"
Jacqueline shivered out of joy, her big smile was a well known sign of happiness. She stood in front of the mirror comparing two dresses, as well as flirting with her own reflection.
I myself was sitting next to Beverly on my king size bed packing the last items in my suitcase. After all, we are staying almost two months. I was just as exited as Jacqueline, maybe even more so.
Me: "I knooow! This is like unreal, I'm glad it's with you guys" I said smiling at them. Beverly went in for a hug and Jacqueline was not to far away. As we were hugging.

Jackie&Beve:  "Naaaw, we love you too very much."
After a few seconds Beve let go of the hug but Jackie was still not known of the 5 second rule of hugging. It was not that we didn't like hugging. It's just that hugs tend to go awkward after 5 seconds so that's when you usually end the hug. But there is an exception of course, well ok two, if it's a hot celebrity then you just aim for the "forever-hug". Also if the hug is prolonged by swinging side to side or like a shake, you know what I mean right?
Me: " Oh and Jackie.."
Jackie let go of the hug and gives me the sarcastic look and rolls her eyes.
Jackie: "I know, I know, five freakin second rule. It's a stupid rule, I thought this was a free country!" Beverly and I laughed our asses of so bad that as we were laughing we choked several times. Jackie looked at us like we were idiots then smiled, well we were idiots so she was not wrong.
I coughed to stop laughing and it worked pretty well, but don't get me wrong my face was in no where near serious.
Me: " Uhm yes but that was not what I was going to say. Pick the white dress with sunflowers, it goes really nicely with your chocolate skin"
Jackie: "Thanks haha when did you become a poet?"
Jackie kneeled to pick up the white dress and gave it a pat. She then walked to the left side of my huge bed where all our suitcases was. She folded in the dress then zipped up heart leopard patterned suitcase.
Jackie: "All done"
Me: " I guess it's mr Daniels and his love for torturing his students with poetry assignments"
Beverly sighed.
Beverly: " I know right, I had the old man as a substitute teacher and he made us write poetry, girl we had math."
All of us laughed.
Jackie: "Bruh, how old is the dude, I could swear I saw him in one of the pictures of word war I"
"Beep beep" My phone vibrated through my back pocket. I pulled it out and checked to see whom had texted me. I saw that it was my cheating ex boyfriend of two year. His disgusting add was still trying to get me back after sleeping literally every girl at the college including my roommate. Did he not have a dignity! Why is he texting me when he clearly can get all of the other girls. I mean I am pretty amazing which means that that jerk is not worthy of my love.

" please bby I made a mistake, but I love YOU. Isn't that what matters?"
Beverly saw me looking at my phone so she grabbed I and took it out of my hands. I tried to get it back but let's face it she's got lot longer arms than me, it's basically impossible.
Beverly: " Is James seriously still texting you!" Jackie's full attention was now on the phone. She leaned at Beverly and then took the phone from her hands.
Jackie: " I cannot believe that you still haven't blocked his number. Oh hell no he loves you, I bet he's was doggy styling some hoe while he texted you"
Jackie is the type of girl who's very protective of her friends and if someone hurt me or Beve, well good luck to that bastard. Jackie is majoring in Psychology.
While Beve is also protective, her specialty is stalking, kind of like a detective. She is majoring in law.
And then there is me, I'm the revenge kind of girl. I'm majoring in Interior Architecture.
Me: " Guys give me back my phone alright, this is not high school I know how to handle it"
Beverly: " I don't know about James tho, seems like his brain is still in high school."
Jackie: "Huh, yup you said it."
I raised my butt out of the bed and grabbed my phone. I was going to prove that I was not falling for his crab.
Instead of texting him and giving him the attention he wanted, I blocked his phone number and showed Beve and Jackie as I was blocking him.
Me: " And blocked, see I told you I was handling it"
Jackie clapped her hands slowly and looked very much pleased as if she was the mastermind.
Beverly:" See it this way, now with him out of the picture you are available to all the hot Latinos in Honduras!"
Jackie: " Ay caramba! Let's go now so that we have plenty of time for boarding. When is your mom picking us up?"
I gazed at my watch.
Me: "She is supposed to be outside at 11am so that would mean that she is outside right now."

Jackie: "Then let's go people!"
I close my pink suitcase and we all head outside of my apartment. I lock the door and check my backpack for our passports and boarding passes. All is there and we take the elevator down to the entry floor. I can see my mother waving at us.
We all help each other fitting in the suitcase and when that is done we all sit down in the car heading toward LAX airport.
But yet, all that I can think about is him, I don't want to but it's like my mind has it's own will and who am I to argue with a mastermind? Haha, see what I did there? Oh not funny you say, well that's my humor so you better get used to it.