More Than I Bargained For

CHAPTER 1:
Maddison's P.O.V.

He was always the bad boy, the rebel boy who smoked weed, partied, and played with girls emotions. Or at least that's what everyone thought. But I knew the real side of him, the sweet, cute, loving boy that I fell head over heels for. No one every saw the side of Taylor that I did, the side I see everyday because we've been together for a year and 5 months. We both decided that it was best to keep our relationship secret for two reasons, one, my over protective bother Nash would kill him, and two, I didn't need the hate from his fans, and I really didn't need the hate now. I've been pregnant with Taylor's baby, and today was the day I had to break it to him. I don't know how he is going to take it, it might ruin his career.

I was standing in my bedroom folding clothes when I get a text from Taylor telling me he was almost to my house. I walk down stairs and unlock the door, I head to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips. I had texted Taylor earlier that I needed him to come over so we could talk. I was in the kitchen when I felt strong muscular arms wrap around my waist, his strong musky smell filled my nose. I had already told my mother about my pregnancy and she was actually really happy. I was only about a month pregnant and I only have 13 more days of senior year left, so it's not like I was ruining my life. I led Taylor up to my room and sat on my bed. He pulled my chair over and put his feet on the bed.
" Look Taylor. I don't know how to say this," I bit my lip holding back tears. Preparing myself for anything that could happen.. "I'm pregnant." Taylor stares at my for a few seconds before the look on his face turned to pure anger. He stood, throwing the chair backward, walking to my wall punching a hole in it.
"What the hell Madison! I can't have a baby! It will mess up my entire career, I have so much going for me, I have a life to live, I can't have a child!" he screams at the top of his lungs. I break into tears. He stops screaming, "Madi, I'm sorry I didn't mean that, I'm sorry, I'm happy for us. This is perfect."