Our Little Boy.

"Pass it to me, William!" Louis shouted, sticking his foot out for the ball. William kicked the ball and it rolled straight to his father's feet. Louis cheered and ran towards William as William squealed and ran away from his dad. Harry watched on with a fond look at his life before him. William ran up to Harry and stuck his hands up, asking to be carried.

"Save me, dada! The monster!" William squealed. Harry laughed and picked up his little boy with curly hair and blue eyes. Louis caught up and playfully growled at William as he squeaked and hid in his dada's neck. Louis laughed and wrapped his arms around the two. Harry nuzzled his neck in Louis' and sighed peacefully.

"We should get home, its getting dark." Louis said, releasing his hold on his husband and son. Harry nodded and held William closer.

"Can you grab my book, Lou? Please?" Harry asked while William poked his dimples as he smiled at his spouse. Louis grabbed his book and the soccer ball. They walked off to the car together with their son babbling about finally being to kick the ball to someone's feet. Harry opened the back door and placed William in his car seat. Louis opened Harry's door as Harry laughed and sat down. Louis ran around the car to the driver's seat and sat down, putting the car to life. Louis reached around for Harry's hand and found it, intertwining their fingers together. Harry looked back to check on William but found him to be fast asleep. Harry smiled fondly and squeezed Louis' hand. "We finally got what we wanted." Harry murmured to Louis as he drove home.

"A perfect son, a perfect husband. I couldn't be happier." Louis said, glancing at Harry and smiling. Harry agreed quietly and hummed along to the radio. The small family arrived home and sighed happily.

"I'll meet you in William's room?" Louis questioned. Harry nodded and unbuckled, grabbing William and ducking inside the house. Louis grabbed the soccer ball and Harry's book. He walked inside the house and set down the items, taking his shoes and jacket off also. Louis walked down the hallway to William's room and quietly entered. Harry sat next to the bed softly singing a sweet little lullaby to his child. Louis walked over and sat down next to Harry. Their son gave out puffs of air as he slept peacefully. The parents stood and each gave a soft kiss to their son's forehead. Harry and Louis intertwined their hands and walked quietly out of the room, turning off the light, and heading to their bedroom. They changed out of their clothes into nothing but boxers and crawled into the bed. They met in the middle, finally sharing a gentle kiss. They pulled away and grinned like a cheshire cat. Louis put an arm over Harry's waist and pulled him closer. Harry burrowed into Louis's neck and peppered little kisses all over.

"I love you." Harry whispered.

"I love you, too." Louis murmured back and squeezed tighter on his hip. They fell asleep, dreaming of many more years spent together in much deserved happiness.

(A/N I sent this to my friend at first XD well I hope u like it, sorry for typos btw urgh)