Break Up

BRINGGGG BRINGGGG!! My annoying alarm clock woke me up, once again. I groaned. I went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brush my teeth, put on my clothes and glasses. I walked downstairs. The delicious aroma of pancakes..yum~!

I quickly ate my food and kiss my parents on the cheek. "Study hard today honey!" Mom and Dad shouted. I smiled.

When I arrived at school, Jimin wasnt there. He usually waits for me but oh well, maybe he has something to do.

My day went on pretty fast since I love homework and I do fast. The 3rd bell rang and it was time for recess.

When I was walking to the canteen, I got a TERRIBLE surprise "P-Park Jimin.." I stuttered, tears ready to fall out my eye. There he was, making out with the most popular girl in school, Lexi Kim. He looked at me, with no expression.

He broke the kiss and walked toward me. "We're over. You thought I actually liked you? No, I just wanted Lexi to break up with his ex boyfriend so I can have her. I chose you because Lexi can easily take me away from you. Dont talk to me ever again, Y/N." Jimin said, walking back to Lexi, he interwind his small fingers with hers and walked away.

Thats it. I started crying like a baby. I rushed into the girl's toilet and lock myself in one cubicle. I stopped sniffing when I heard people walking in the toilet.

"That Y/N girl is so easy to take down, I can't believe how easy I took Jimin away from him!" That voice of course belonged to Lexi. She was with her two minions.

"Let's go now, oh yeah..I havent done my homework for History class..Oh well..I can make Jiminie oppa do it for me." Lexi said while they walked out the toilet.

I rolled my eyes. "Such a dumb individual." I mumbled, walking out the cubicle with puffy eyes. I relaxed myself before class because I dont want Jimin to see my puffy eyes and that I care enough to cry over him.

After about 10 minutes, I went out the toilet. I ate my food quickly and got ready for next classes. I bit my lip and after 10 minutes, RINGGG RINGGG, it was time for History class.
-
"Good afternoon students, its Monday, meaning groupwork. Your group needs to write an essay on our country's history, blah blah blah blah, You can choose your group members now." The teacher said, smiling.  "Freak.." I swore under my breath.

I frowned. "Okay..since Y/N and Zinnie has no group members, I'll assign Y/N and Zinnie together." The teacher said.

I looked around for Zinnie. Zinnie is a shy person, some people bully her too, but not as much as me.

"Perfect!" I mumbled, smiling. I walked over to Zinnie. "Hi, Zinnie! Since both of us are getting bullied, lets be friends and stand up for each other." I said, cheering her up. This is the first time I see Zinnie sincerely smiling in a long time.

We did the group work together and managed to get an A+, I didnt know Zinnie was super smart. Let me just say,

We are now best friends. TRUE best friends. :)