(Spring Day)

Jungkook looked at the window and look at the spring season.
The day which Jungkook hopes that his lover will come back.

Currently,he was staring at the window, trying to get back the memories they have made.

He laughed at some memories that they made fun but almost all of it is crying.

Taehyung died on Spring day, due to a car accident with Jungkook,but the raven haired boy survived.

+Jungkook's POV+

I remembered before the accident,he told me that I should stay safe and he'll also be safe.He told me that he love me and I love him back.

We we're at a cafe.
"The Min's" wherein we talked on what I'll do and how I'll celebrate my birthday.

'Your birthday's coming so fast Kookie! I'm excited for you turning 20. You're not a baby anymore.'

I smiled. Every moment,every second I look at him,I won't give a chance to not admire at his beautiful face. I won't resist how he talk,how he clings,how childish and how handsome he is.

We talked and talked until he gets tired.

'Baby,let's go home. I wanna cuddle with you at home'

I can't resist that cute face so I nodded and he smiled with that.
We got up and headed towards that door and car. We entered it and he started the engine. He smiled his signature smile and held my hand driving.

And it happened. I felt weak now. The plushies and the pictures we've made are the one's who helped me to wake up.
Everyday, I'm growing weak.
I cried all day and my eyes are always red.

I put my head on the desk and sobbed.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hug.
It's him. That hug of him.

'Baby don't cry, I'm watching you' I can feel him smile.

I hold him on his arms and he said .....

'I love you,don't get sad'

And there,he disappeared into thin air.

The weather was not warm and is not also cold but it felt cold and I needed warmth.

I smiled at that and tried to keep his words in mind.

____________________________________

So, how was it?
I know it's lame but I'm gonna continue some oneshots (7u7)

사랑해..
Mwuahhh....