Sunshine

You've finally shined after years of hiding behind the clouds. You're shining so brightly that even on the darkest of days, I'm happy, all because of you.

I don't know how to start this. Uh. I'm already sobbing, oh god.

Well, to start this I guess I'll start with: I'm proud of you. You've come so far in life and you're shining. In all honesty, you're my sunshine. You shine so brightly that even on my darkest of days, you make them brighter. You make me feel warm and safe just by smiling. I know that for the past few years, you've been shoved to the side. You were not given much attention. You were hiding. Or rather, you were being hidden. And you don't know how much that pains me to know that that is a fact. You were. But that doesn't matter now, does it? Because you're shining now. You're being shown to the world. They're letting you show your true potential. And it's about time. There is so much talent and passion in everything you do and they're letting you show it, finally. You've improved so much and I'm so proud. I know that you work hard and it is definitely paying off. You're growing and growing every day and seeing you grow makes my heart swell with love and pride. You're doing your absolute best and that's enough for me. I'll love you without a doubt.

You're my light. Seeing you smile, laugh, breathe makes me feel like the happiest person in the world. You make me laugh and smile with your antics and personality and I sometimes put it on loop for hours with no end. I could be having the worst day of my life and I would feel alright just because I saw you smile. I would become happy in a matter of seconds when I watch your videos. It's like you have the power to make me feel like I'm walking on air even if I've felt like shit. You could just stand there and it would make my day a billion times better, brighter, lighter. You might never know how much joy you bring me but I honestly don't mind at all. It doesn't matter if you never get to know because it's enough that I do. Whatever you do, you'll always be my light. My fire. You're the one that keeps me warm and I guarantee that you will be for a lot of years.

I'm kind of afraid. Because this means that you're one year older to serving.... When that fact sunk in, I laid in bed all night and cried. Because I don't want you to go. I don't want you to leave. Because it'll not only hurt me. It'll hurt millions of people all over the world. I don't want that to happen but I guess it's not my place to decide that. I can't control who does and who doesn't serve in the army and that honestly sucks. Because if I had the chance to do that, I would prevent you from going. Even thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry pathetically. Because that's all I can do. But I hope you'll come back. 2 years isn't so long, right? I'll just...miss you. A lot. But I'll try to put that thought off. Because I want to enjoy the now instead of dwelling on the painful future. I want to be happy. And you'll do just that.

I love you so much. My heart swells with love whenever I see you from the other side of the screen and it's honestly too much to handle. I'm filled to brim with love everytime you're just...there and I burst. I cry. Because there's too much love for me to handle. I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your voice. I'm in love with your laugh. I'm in love with your face. I'm in love with your personality. I'm in love with your wide shoulders. I'm in love with your everything. I'm in love with you. I really am. I love you with all my heart. I'm probably just another fan in a crowd of millions but I just want you to know that I love you. I hold you close to my heart. I may never get the chance to tell you personally and if I do get the chance, I will surely wimp out. But I love you. And words can't fully get across how much I really do. Because I really really really really really love you. And I mean it.

Happy Birthday Kim Seokjin! I love you so much ♥︎

12/4/17