Shawn Mendes

A/N: so this is my first book, sorry if it sucks.

Your P.O.V
You've been dating Shawn for awhile now. You guys always had the most fun together and could make anything boring; exiting.

The boys just finished one of their shows and came back stage where The magcon boys manager and I were waiting.
" Hey Y/N, how do you think we did"
Aaron came in and asked.
"You guys did great," I said with a smile , it made me happy seeing the guys do their stuff, have fun, and laugh on stage.
I walked over to the vending machine getting some change out of my pocket, when I felt two arms slither around my waste. "Hey babe" Shawn says as he rest his chin on my shoulder. I smile to myself feeling comfort wash over my body.
"Do you want anything baby" I ask, pointing to the machine.
"No, I'm fine" he answers, his lips against my neck while his hands start to travel up my body. Him starting to suck harshly on my sensitive skin. I started to let out a quiet moan before I realized all the boys were just fifteen feet away.
"Babe stop, wait till we get to the hotel" I pleaded. I didn't here a response, right before I was about to talk again I feel his hand grab onto one of my wrist.

He pulls me into a bathroom and locks the door behind me. He grabbed my wrists once again and pinned them above my head, as he pushed me against a wall. ( horny boy;) I felt his lips reattach to mine, it was a deep and passionate, but was also a hungry type of kiss while his hands let go of my wrist and explore my body once again. My hands go to reach for his hair as his
Tongue was gently rubbing against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly let his tongue in and explore every corner of my mouth. I kept my hands tangled in his hair as he tugged my pants off. It started to get heated quickly, once he pulled away I looked in his eyes and saw that they were full of darkness and lust. You started to pull off his shirt as you whispered seductively " are you ready, for a little after show celebrating, daddy." He groans at your words. You knew that Shawn got very turned on by the word daddy.

Once Shawn's shirt is off he goes right to your neck and starts sucking harshly once again. He starts to move down to your Collarbone. He stops and brings head up,
" yes baby, and don't worry I'll make sure that you won't be able to walk out of here" He whispers in my ear. I whimpered at his words, I started to get wet, like really wet. He started to tug at the hem of my shirt right before he lifted it off me.
His kisses kept getting lower and lower as he massaged my breast through my bra. He brought his hand around my back and unclasped my bra. He went down to go suck on my now erect nipple, then giving the same amount of attention to my other breast. I felt a bulge form right where I needed him most. I started to fondle with his belt, once it's off I unzip his pants pulling them down to ankles. Shawn comes back to my lips, and I start to palm him through his boxers. He moans in my mouth causing me to moan. I disconnect from him and get down on my knees.
" want me to help with this big;) problem" I say looking up before I drag down his boxers to where his jeans are. My eyes widen as I see his member hit his lower stomach. He chuckles before I grab his length and start to stroke. I put as much as I can in my mouth and using my hand for the rest, hearing him let out lots of low moans
"Oh fuck yes Y/N, don't stop"
I smirk knowing what I'm doing to him. I feel him twitch in my mouth, before I know it he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I come back on my feet and he wraps his arms around my waist . He wraps two fingers around my panties and pulls them down off of me.
"Jump" he says in my ear.
I do as he says and jump in his arms. He looks at me with a worried expression.
"Are you sure want to do this"
"Yes" I smile knowing he actually cares about me.
He rubs his tip against my folds
"Daddy, stop teasing" I whine
He caught me off guard, by slamming into me. I let out a loud moan forgetting the boys were in the other room. He gave me no time to adjust before slamming back into me. A tear slipped out before the pain started to turn into pleasure. He slammed into me only to pull back out and repeat. Moans filled the air. I was at such a state of pleasure that I couldn't even think, it was just so much but felt so good. I couldn't talk all I could do was moan and scream his name.
" S-Shawn" I practically scream.
" daddy don't stop, I'm about to come"
"Me too baby"
We both came at the same time. I hoped off him and tried to stand up but my legs felt like jelly, I fell right into Shawn's arms. He chuckled and I smiled remembering what he said earlier about making sure I wouldn't be able to walk. We put are clothes back on and made sure we looked presentable, my legs still feeling weak and using the wall to keep me up. Right before we walked out Shawn smiled at me softly and said
"You know I love right"
"Of corse I do, you know I love you right" I repeated
We both had a laugh and walked out to see all the boys staring, but we could care less. All I could think was I love him! And my legs feel like jello😋

A/N: first one, please don't hate.
It will get better as we go.💛 will update soon💜