Chapter 1

I was at home, skimming through paper work I didn't feel like doing. Since I was bored, I decided to call my best friend Baekhyun. We've been friends ever since grade school and he is super sweet... Unlike his twin. His evil twin, Hyun-Shik.

His twin(which looks creepily exactly like him) is so rude and selfish. I don't believe that Hyun-Shik is Baekhyun's twin sometimes y'know. But anyway, I called Baekhyun.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP...

....

"The caller is currently unavailable, click 1 if you'd like t-"

I hang up the phone. Weird... Baekhyun always answers my calls... I guess I'm just going to have to do my work. I worked on a paper which was titled "Trust & Friendship", I read the first few words and snickered. (The paper ->)  "Why do so many young kids think friendship will last forever? That's what we will be researching about. Kids trust is unbreakable until one has done something wrong and hasn't told the other friend. Once the other friend finds out, they will-" Bullshit. Why are we even working on this topic? It has nothing to do with my work (Fashion designer). At least I'm getting paid for this.

✿✿Time Skip✿✿

After 4 hours of confusion with these paper works, I finally decided to stop working and continue it later tomorrow. I looked out the window to only see a starry night, as the wind blew the leaves of the tree that was where me and Baekhyun always hung out at.

I sighed once I looked at the time, which read 11:42pm. *I should honestly be keeping of time more* I thought to myself. I got all my papers together in a neat pile and got up. As I reached for my phone, it vibrated. *Did Baekhyun text me??* I thought and hoping that it was him, I quickly looked at the screen of my phone.

****************:
hey, this Y/N?

It wasn't Baekhyun, that's for sure. Who is this? I unlocked my phone and replied.

Me:
Um, yeah.. Who is this?

I waited not too long for a reply back.

****************:
its me, Hyun-Shik.

What the actual hell. How'd he get my numb- IS HE STALKING ME NOW?? Yeahh probably not, he's not that creepy.

Me:
How did you get my number?

I texted him again

****************:
i cant tell u that, but are you free this week?

Me:
No. Goodbye.

And after I sent that, I received a voicemail which was apparently from Hyun-Shik.

"Y/N, I know you don't like me, but I just wanna talk to you about something. You don't have to reply, but on Sunday, I'll be waiting for you at Kirtus Park." and that was the end of the voicemail.

This was too sudden for some dude like Hyun-Shik to just message me like that, something has to be going on... Or he just wants to waste my time.

Without thinking about it anymore, I grabbed my pj's and went into the bathroom for my night routine.

After I finished my night routine, I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I got bored in no time, so I went onto my phone to see if there were any messages.

"You have no notifications!"

Why hasn't Baekhyun texted or called me back yet... Arghh!! Did something happen to him? I hope nothing happened. But, just to be sure, I texted Hyun-Shik about Baekhyun.

Me:
Hey, is Baekhyun okay? He isn't replying to me.

After waiting 10 minutes for a reply, I got no answer. I just layed my phone back onto my drawer and turned off the lamp on my drawer. I closed my eyes as the calming sounds of the wind outside, washed away all my worries.

Baekhyun's POV:

I finally got out of that hellhole with those fake people. I honestly want to slap those fake ass smiles out of their faces, but what would that do me any good anyway?

I checked my phone to see tons of messages from Y/N and 3 miss calls from her. Ah.. I forgot to tell her I wasn't going to be able to talk tonight! She's probably already asleep so... I'm not gonna bother texting her, I might wake her up.

Once I got home, I did everything I usually do at night, brush teeth, take shower, yeah yeah whatever. I layed down on my bed and stared at my phone for awhile. It wouldn't hurt to just send a "Sweet dreams Y/N"... and so I did. After that, I peacefully fell asleep.

A/N: This chapter is so random omg, I'll try to make it more better in the future episodes!