Me and the faitful day

I'm Crystal I'm a 15 year old guy (I gave myself the name) I never really fit in at my new school. I've been to this town many times but after what happened I had to leave home. My school is better than my old school but some people know who I was before I lived here so I try my hardest to avoid them. But enough about me lets talk about the faitful day. I had gotten home from school and finished my home work now I was just lying on my bed next to me was my dog May. "Hey girl what're you doing?" She just looked at me with concerned eyes she knew I was sad about something. "Ok girl I ran into Kayla today and she knew it was me." I had tried so hard to avoid Kayla after what happened all those years ago. "I told her not to tell anyone about who I was back then she said she would but I don't trust her very much." She got on the bed with me a pressed her head into my chest "I love you girl." I kiss her head. I could only imagine what happened when I woke up the next day.

////time skip////

        My eyes open wide as I sand and turn of the blaring alarm. Is I stand I feel a tug on my waist. What's going on I thought. I turn to see a blonde haired girl I had never seen before on my bed wearing my clothes. She woke up. "Good morning Crystal." I was in shock who is this girl? I asked myself repedently "Who are you?" I finally asked. "It's me May." I saw the same concerned eyes May had. "How'd this happen May?" I had to know. "I don't know I just woke up as a human naked so I put on your clothes." There's a thought I don't want in my head. "I didn't need to know that. License I have to go to school so plz stay and don't leave this house. Bey." What am I doing.