Booty(WifisFuneral)

Lights by Wifisfuneral.....

Y/N Pov...
I walked into the class room, all eyes were on me. Each step I took everyone watched and probably judged.

"Who are you?" The male teacher asked while looking at me.. I kno his trying to wrap his head around my fit which was a black trasher shirt, some black ripped/ destroyed jeans with a fish net underneath and my black vans. I also had on a choker with my nose ring on display.

"Uh I'm your-r n-new student" I answered lowly as I stared at my black vans. I chewed the inside of my cheek because of my social anxiety. I really want to get this day over with.

"Mmh let me sign your schedule" he said with his hand out waiting for me to hand him my new schedule. So I gave it to him.

"Hmm your a 10th grader in a junior a.p class" He said surprise. What I'm appropriating my culture not my stereotype.

"Ok sit in the back in the corner" he stand looking back at his computer. Welp he don't got to tell me twice. Being in the back is heaven to me.

I grabbed my schedule from him, and began my long awkward walk to the back.

"Damn shawty thick..but she look emo tho" I heard a boy whisper to his friend. Well sir I'm not emo just weird.

"Shit I'll smash her devil worshipping ass" Another boy whispered

I ignored their slick comments, Niggas cant even whisper. On my walk to back I noticed that the class was kind of segregated in to different types of groups like outcasts, popular kids, Geeks, and regulars.

Even though it felt like ages but I eventually made it to my seat. I was seated near a group of exotic looking boys, but I kinda could relate with them.

I sat at the desk, I aint gunna lie im bored out my mind so I pulled out my phone and went on my favorite app Pinterest..

"Pssh" Tf Ima just ignore it

"Ayye pssh" nope I'm not turning around.

Like 5 minutes pass by without that person trynna bother me. Then out of no where a nicely built paper plane landed on to my desk.

I opened it just for it to say turn around. I did as told just to be faced with a Puerto Rican boy with a black curly fro. He had a Wifi symbol near his left eye and a scythe near his right eye. On the right side of his jaw line he had the word "love" there.

He had another tat on his neck that I couldn't really see. Also he had a skull with the wifi symbol on it hand from what his long sleeve let me see thats all his tattoos but He's sexy as hell...To me.

He shot a warm smile at me. I kinda melted a bit.

"I'm Isaiah but my friends call me Wifi, Whats ya name shawty"

"My name Y/N but people call me Rosé" I replied with my most pretties smile then my face fell back to its blank expression.

"Why they call you Rosé" he asked Rollin the R in Rosé. I stared at his lips in slow motion as he rolled the R in my nickname. Come on...holy thoughts Y/N.

"Well People say I look all pretty and nice but I will hurt you if you get too close" I answered briefly.

"Damn I like you already, let me introduce you to my homeboi" he said moving his bookbag outta the sit I wanted to sit in which was right next to him

"This right here is Ski" He was brownskin, with short dreads in his head, he had a tattoo under his eye, three 7s going down the side bridge of his nose, a cross and the word revenge on the other side of his face, and the word sacrifice above his eyebrow. He had plenty more on his neck, arms, and hands.