(this is a short one lol rawr xd)

Nate arrives, confused, at a gas station in Boise, Idaho. Just as Scooter had instructed him to the night before. Nate looks around for Scooter as he receives another text from him. "nvm meat @ the whole foods in the feminine hygiene isle," the text declared. Disappointed, Nate tucks the viagra back into his satchel and navigates to Whole Foods.

Once Nate arrives, he is greeted by Scooter, wearing a scandalous Minecraft hoodie and matching sweatpants. "Scooter," Nate whispers longingly. "We can't do this again... What about Kiwi?"
"Kiwi who?" Scooter says with a terrifying grin.
(its boutta get real kinky y'all)
Scooter takes the lead and pushes Nate against the adult diapers, tipping over at least 5 packages of them. Nate steps away and folds his arms, eyebrows furrowed. "Scooter, I swear to fucking god pick those up right now. You know I don't like clutter, douchebag! PICK THEM UP."
Scooter rolls his eyes defiantly, dropping to his knees and then looks back up at Nate. He bites his lip. His minecraft sweatpants expose his butt crack just enough to get Nate craving his touch. Nate drops to his knees, lays Scooters head on a value pack of adult diapers. "Come on, Natey. You know I like it rough."

Nate wants it so bad. So bad, blood almost instantly flows to his dangling participle as he rubs it on Scooters. They're crotch to crotch. Penis to penis. Nate slowly removes Scooters prohibiting cloths. "I haven't brushed my teeth in 3 months, Scooter whispers.
"I know," Nate says as he draws a heart with his finger on Scooters bare chest.

(i have a report due tmrw and it is currently past midnight so I'm sorry I have to cut it short. use your imagination papa. love nate and kaqotl!! ill send my condolences for this some other time. hope you enjoyed :))). can't wait for the video!!)

p.s.
big fat love for kiwi as well ayy