Purple phychopath

-Jack-

It was my tenth birthday, and I was going to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria for my party. I was very excited. It was my favourite place, and we went every Saturday. My favourite was Bonnie. I was taking my friends with me. Flynn, Fred, Michael and Casey. We were an inseparable bunch. I can't wait!

-Day of party-

Here we are! I jumped out of the car before Mum had stopped the engine and ran into the building. Everything was set up and my friends were already there. I opened my presents, played party games and watched the animatronics perform. We also ate pizza and drank soda. Everything was going well, until we went to play in the arcade... We were all laughing when a golden version of Freddy came up to us. 'Hey kids! I have a special surprise for you lucky five! Follow me!' We was honoured that he chose us and followed him... to our end. He took us backstage, which we found a bit odd, yet we still went in. Once inside Golden Freddy locked the door, and pulled off his head, revealing a man with purple hair. He pulled the rest of his costume off, revealing a purple uniform underneath. He pulled a knife out. We began to shake and regret following him. He tortured and killed Casey first. He cut off both of her arms just below the elbow and broke her jaw before stabbing her in the heart. She was still dying as he stuffed her into an withered Chica suit. Blood splattered all over and you could clearly hear bones breaking. Casey's head was still poking out of the top of the suit. The man grabbed the suit's head and rammed it down, finishing Casey off. He then advanced on Flynn, stabbing him with a hook and removing his top to make a massive gash across his chest. He then started to strip his legs down to the bone, along with his feet. Once he was done, he stuffed Flynn into a foxy suit. Fred had his kneecaps snapped and a few cuts on his arms, one severing a major vein. He was covered in his own blood after that. He was stuffed into a Freddy suit. His eyes and teeth popped out of the front. Michael was next. The purple guy started peeling skin off his face, it was a horrible sight. Then he cut Michael's left arm off. He was then forced into a Bonnie suit. That left just me. As the man advanced towards me, I trembled against the wall.

'Since you're the birthday boy, I had something special in mind for you.'

He went and grabbed a hammer, nails strings, and a mask. He pinned me down and hammered nails into my hands, feet, knees, and elbows. I couldn't move at all for the pain. So the man attached the strings to my hands and feet, using me as a real puppet. He then put the mask to my face and readied the last nail. He drove it into my head, but not all the way. He chuckled and said 'oops, it isn't fully in' He picked me up and I was too weak to struggle. He aimed my head at the bottom of a starry box. He slammed me down...

I remembered one last massive jolt of pain as the nail pierced my brain, killing me. I also remember the crack of my skull. For a few moments, there was black. Then I opened my eyes. I was floating above the box and my body. I saw 4 other ghosts. I felt like... I knew them. I couldn't remember much. All I remembered was my murder... I wanted revenge!