Skool

Skool is a prison for children who's parents don't care and want a break from their children. XD

Okay ima rant to you guys about skool!

If you didn't know:
Skool is a place parents drop their kids off when they are sick of their kid or want a break from their kid.

Okay SO!

why do we learn stuff we're probably never gonna use. We learn all this math and science about how our solar system is. But I'm probably I'm never gonna need to find the area of a triangle IN MY LIFE - unless I become a math teacher! NOT THE POINT- skool just SWARMS us with all this knowledge that our little kid brains are probably never gonna remember.

Whenever I learn something in skool, I will immediately forget everything (unless I have a test, then I need to remember). Skool not fun unless teachers make it FUN! Or make kids WANT to learn. I've had hundreds of teachers who can't even keep THEIR eyes open in a lesson and expect us to. We are just 8 year olds wanting to play Sharkie or talk -or whatever 8yr olds do these days- but seriously I don't want to learn how to find the area of a triangle. I'm not just gonna go to a store and be like "I need milk but first let me just find the AREA OF THIS TRIANGLE THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE IN MY LIFE AGAIN!!"

I get that teacher want us to be ready or highskool , then college, then university, then LIFE. But if you guys want us to be ready then you should teach us how to pay our taxes, how to do the laundry, stuff that we are ACTUALLY gonna use in it daily lives.

Lol this was just me going off about how skool sux but also there are good things.

We make new friends and do fun science experiments.

But in all honesty we shouldn't have learn how to find the area of a triangle.

Lol that's my overview on SKOOL