The Beginning Of Hell

Narrator/Third person POV:

Once upon a time, tide pods invaded the mermaid world on the first day of school at Jeanne Lahore. Everyone attending the school went psycho. Some were running around the playground, some were building sandcastles, and some were crying.

Some person, who's name was Ferocious Cornstarch, was having the time of her life. Suddenly, she noticed something not very good. She saw someone crying in the corner. Being the somewhat nice person she is, she went up to the crying couch potato.

"Excuse me, why are you crying?" she asked worriedly.

"I-I m-miss my m-mommy." the little human responded while sobbing. She was literally making a tiny puddle out of her own tears. She was that afraid.

"Oh no!" Ferocious Cornstarch exclaimed. "W-wanna be best fwends?" she asked. Being 3 years old at the time, she wasn't good at speaking.

"O-ok." the crying girl answered, still crying. "M-my name i-is Rubber Duck." she said, putting her hand up for a handshake.

"I'm Ferocious Cornstarch." the happy girl replied while putting her hand up as well. They gave eachother a handshake. Then, Rubber Duck stood up and they both hugged eachother tightly.

"Tehehe!" Rubber Duck said, suddenly happy that she finally has a friend. She was a loner before. A very sad loner.

With that, the two humans who believe in mermaids and mermaid reproduction became BFFs. But, this isn't the end. Stay tuned bishes.