midoriya X reader

✿ Falling asleep on him ✿
Tried to do fluff hope you enjoy ~

-----------
Your pov
---------

Droplets of rain hit the bus window as it zooms by. Your sitting quietly humming to your music watching the rain when you feel a light tap on your shoulder.

"Y

?" You hear a boys voice

You take out one of your your earbuds and turn to the person who taped your shoulder slightly annoyed at who ever it was that inturupted your music untill you see green hair and freckles.

"Midoriya!"you chirped as your frown turned into a bright smile

"Hi! Mind if I sit with you?"he asked gesturing to the empty seat next to you.

"Sure, Please sit."you say as he sits down.

"What are you listening to?"midoriya questions looking at the earbud your holding in your hand.

"Oh I'm listening to f\s! I love their music. Do you wanna listen?" Handing him the ear bud. he takes it and scoots closer putting it in his ear.you give him a small smile waiting to see what he thinks of your f\s.

"Well what do you think?"you ask leaning closer excitedly. You see him blush then you noticed just how close you where to him 'omg too close!!' you blush as well. quickly moving back and looking at your shoes. "S-sorry!"

"N-no i-its okay. I um I like the song alot its very relaxing!" He says looking away.

You both sit with silently listening to the music too embarrass to look at him.you look back out the window and watch the rain drops race to the bottom. After a wile you begin to grow drowsy and slowly you drift to sleep with the sound of your music and the rain acting as a lullaby.

-----
Midoriya's POV
-----

'She looked so cute with that blush of her face! Ah but now she won't look at me I wanna see her face again...'midoriya pouts and starts to fumble with his fingers. 'Wow this song is very calming maybe I should ask her what band its from.'

"H-hey y

... what band is this from?" Glanceing over you see y

is sound asleep her head nodding letting small snores escape.she falls over onto his shoulder when the bus hits a hole

'OMG! OMG! OMG!' His face darkens in hue.

After a few minutes of his heart beating like crazy his cheek brushes on her hair. starts to fall sleep resting his head on hers. 'so tiered...' His eyes close and us greeted by sweet dreams.

----

*fist pump* YAY i wrote my first fanfic!! sorry if this seems rushed im writing this at 2:45 in the morning. \(;'□`)/ I may come back and edit the ending so be on the look out for that! Anyhow i hope you liked it

-----✿-----
ŦĦΔŇҜ ¥ØỮ ₣ØŘ Ř€ΔĐΞŇg
(●'∀`●)