Meeting Greatest

It was February fifth 2061. The day I met the Greatest. Her real name was the prettiest but she changed it because she was actually really ugly. I half think that she changed it to compete with me. But I don't really know. 

Let me introduce myself. I am the Greater. Yes, I am. I am a cowboy sandwich. I know, I know that sounds weird but, yeah it is weird. Anyway, since the year before this year before that year (a.k.a. 2052), people suddenly transformed into sandwiches! Yup they definently did. Did you notice the book cover at all? Well yeah, thats my wife. I am the cool sandwich ever. My kingly name (if I ever become king of course which I will) is HyperSandwhich the Greater because um it is so true about me. 

Ok, ok, ok!!! I am so sorry about this terrible book. So far it has just been random talking about how great I am and I know its true but I still have so much more to tell. Or do I...

So. Back to meeting the Greatest. I met her um the date above and it was exactly 2 o clock 30 seconds and 2 and a half of a quarter seconds when she looked at me for the first time. I instantly knew I was in love because she looked at me and smiled and I started cracking up because I was so nervouse to show her my teeth because they had braces.