Chapter 1: Koyabashi Calls

                A/N: Okay guys, this is my first fanfiction, (Written, not published) I love the Ghost Hunt series and I decided ‘what the hell, mine as well write a story; I’ve got nothing better to do!’ I’ve always been a grammar Nazi, so if I have improper grammar somewhere feel free to point it out! Enjoy my most likely terrible story! OH! One other thing; I HATE TYPIIIIING! D’X (Which is why I’ve made my friend do it! :3)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 Mai looked around 'Great' she thought. ‘Not even sunrise yet and I'm already going to work, thanks Naru.’ Mai groggily got up and took her pink silky floral pajamas off and got into the shower. The warm sensation felt nice on her back. She continued about, washing her hair with shampoo and put in the conditioner afterwards. All said and done she got out of the shower and got dressed. Mai pulled on a light, dull pink dress that reached just above her knees, she then proceeded to put on a gray cardigan with ruffles along the edges, and she brushed her hair and threw on a pair of white flats and left her apartment. It was just another morning, Well, a particularly nice one. She soon approached the all too familiar building that was labeled Shibuya Psychic Research or SPR for short. Upon entering the first greeting she received was "Mai, you're late!"

 "I'm only 15 minutes late Naru!" She calls back.

"Mai"

 "Yes Naru?"

"Tea" She chuckled under her breath and let out a sigh. 'Predictable' she thought. She walked into Naru's office with his tea.

 "So…" She started but trailed off after she lost her train of thought under the pressure of her boss’s presence.

 "Yes, Mai?" He asked obviously impatient, "OH! Sorry, Sorry... I lost my thought for a second there. I was going to ask if we had an appointment today." She asked curiously.

 "No Mai I called you here because I had a change in heart and I wanted to throw a party with you and Lin" He retorted sarcastically. A blush crept over Mai's face and she puffed her cheeks out in anger.

"You jerk!" She huffed. Walking back to her desk mumbling things under her breath like "Stupid narcissistic jerk!" or "Stupid swollen-headed asshole!" Mai sat down at her desk and looked over, sorting out the files that were on her desk. After sorting out her files the phone rang. She jumped out of her seat and swiftly went to go get it, avoiding the legs of the chair where she often fell.

 "Hello? Shibuya Physic research." Mai greeted. "Yes hello, this is Mrs. Koyabashi, I recently visited Mr. Shibuya presenting my case." She spoke rather hurriedly,

 "Hello Mrs. Koyabashi what would you like?" She asked sweetly.

"My case has become much more urgent and I'd like to hire you..." She replied.

NaruPOV

 I smirked as my brunette assistant walked out. She’s too innocent for her own good isn't she?’ I thought. Soon after I heard Mai sit down, the phone rang. ‘That's strange.. I told Mai that we would most likely have a costumer walk in but if someone’s calling they must have gotten our business card’ I thought. ‘Damn, better not be that case with the media Mrs. Koyabashi came in with’